Why the Ian Garry hate???

No Strickland just said his 40 year old wife was grooming him and then took a satirical book literally...
It just shows that Strickland will repeat anything he sees online. He didn't lie about anything, he is just a dumb redneck, which he can be if he likes.
Strickland said Garry took his wife's exes name. That is a lie.

Doesn't particularly matter if Strickland didn't know it was a lie, he repeated it, and now lots of dumbasses believe it.

Misinformation or disinformation, the end result is the same.

It's not actually a book. It's an 11 page article that was published during the World Cup in England. It's satire.

And if Magny doesn't want people to think he beats his kids, he shouldn't joke about beating his kids.

Criticizing Garry for the way he handled the Magny fight is fine. It was a douchey thing to do. But most of the criticism of Garry and his wife is based entirely on complete bullshit.
Magny didnt joke about beating his kids, he joked about disciplining his kids. Garry turned it into that. there's nothing wrong with occasional corporal punishment. happened to me growing up and i turned out just fine - great, even. however, some people equate any sort of physical punishment of children to abuse. they're incorrect. when it turns into a closed fisted beating for minor infractions, thats when you've got child abuse.

You can call it satire, but I don't believe that woman for a minute. she just so happened to find a young athlete on the rise who is getting more famous and will probably be making more money in the long run. how convenient! couple that with the stories from Leon's mouth about her contributing to Garry getting thrown out of Leon's gym, and you've got some big ol' red flags.

Doesn't particularly matter if Strickland didn't know it was a lie, he repeated it, and now lots of dumbasses believe it.

He didn't lie, he was just too dumb to do a google search and repeated the crap about the ex living with them.

Ian Garry will be fine. He will absolutely own Sean in the press conference simply by pointing out he is too dumb to read and fell for a heap of crap that could be found out in a 30 second google search.

It's 100% UK satire culture vs the culture of the US. It's the same as all the idiots taking Craig Jones seriously when he talks crap about Sambo and setting off the Dagistani nut huggers. Sean STrickland trolled himself and Ian Garry could have had that one over him for years.

Because he has herp lips and a hyphenate

I think you meant to ask why is Ian Garry so hateful.
Being a cunt before the fight is one thing. Being a cunt after the fight is another.
He gives me the vibe of a rich kid who fakes coming from a hard back ground.. or the poor kid who fakes Being rich.. the guy who claims to be raw Vegan but eats meat secretly and burps sausage breath in public..

He’s brash and was looking to manufacture beef with Magny. People also don’t like that’s he’s trying to imitate McGregor repeating his lines.
And the put on overblown irish accent.

Magny didnt joke about beating his kids, he joked about disciplining his kids. Garry turned it into that. there's nothing wrong with occasional corporal punishment. happened to me growing up and i turned out just fine - great, even. however, some people equate any sort of physical punishment of children to abuse. they're incorrect. when it turns into a closed fisted beating for minor infractions, thats when you've got child abuse.
I used to smack my parents and they turned out just fine.

Because he came to the UFC like some McGregor from Wish and also beause he's a cuck?

I don't hate him, though, because that would mean that I care which I don't.

Mark Twain said a lie is halfway round the world before the truth can get its pants on.

Back