Why the obsession with Cucking?

manspreading_chair.jpg
<45><Lmaoo>

It's a disgusting trend, makes me sick

Didnt Roger Stone roll out that meme?

I believe you are correct. If not him, probably Hannity or another pundit at Stone’s behest. They wanted it to catch on as another pejorative to be used against liberals. It worked and then evolved into something else, just like every other slang word. But the word cuckhold itself is not new. It has been around for at least 50 years with the same definition as today.

Just another thing that's popular online but if you talk about to someone in person they'll think you're a weirdo

In real life, I try to tell folks that there are competitions for video games such as KOF, Virtua Fighter, Call of Duty, Street Fighter, Defence of the Ancients, Super Smash Bros., Overwatch, Starcraft, Capcom vs. SNK 2, League of Legends, and many more.

To this day, the vast majority of folks don't consider these activities to be serious.

However, internet folks are quicker to comprehend these activities.

I believe you are correct. If not him, probably Hannity or another pundit at Stone’s behest. They wanted it to catch on as another pejorative to be used against liberals. It worked and then evolved into something else, just like every other slang word. But the word cuckhold itself is not new. It has been around for at least 50 years with the same definition as today.
Chaucer wrote richly about cuckolds I think The Millers Tale was all about it. The theme has been around since we were monkeys probably but the irony is Stone is a jerk off cuckold himself

Just another thing that's popular online but if you talk about to someone in person they'll think you're a weirdo

I agree. Just because something gets repeated in an echo chamber a thousand times, doesn’t make it any more true in the real world. That echo chamber can be as small as a sub-forum on a karate discussion site, or as big as someone’s circle of like-minded people.

Infidelity is real, and is as old as time itself. Calling it by a new (or rehashed) name doesn’t change anything about it. There isn’t more or less of it - it’s just that there’s more open communication across borders via internet/social media, so people who have never known that their next-door-neighbors are cheating/open-relationshipping are suddenly finding out about some other random stranger cheating on their partner.

Slightly off topic, but I cast shade on the Bible ALOT and it has nothing to do with the core of my beliefs.

I am a Christian, and believe in my faith, but I have serious problems with our “current “ bible. As it has been continuously changed over the ages by the will of man, to represent what THEY desired at the time.

For over 20 years I’ve been on an on and off Quest to find the true character of the Bible. And it cannot be done with a king James or “new English” version.

There is too much omitted, and added, and just changed here and there ever so slightly. Be it in the wording of the day, or mid translations that seem small, but change context greatly.

For a small example, the lion DOES NOT lay with the lamb, it is different if you have one old enough.

My Bible is PRE King James, and has more in it than a king James does as it has some of the apocrypha, but not all.

The LEAST fucked with version of the Christian Bible historically as many believe is the Ethiopian Bible, which I don’t own one yet. But have always wanted one. It’s supposed to have a majority of the apocrypha still intact.

And they really claim to have the Arc of the Covenant, which I was searching for before the days of the Internet, going to old libraries etc etc(seeing raider of the lost arc as a kid sparked this as well as discussion of its existence in Sunday school etc).

Anyway, getting way the fuck off topic here.

One day when I have some time I should start a “history of the Bible” thread , and see what some others think about the writings they have read , and compare some of the more quoted verses, with what’s in my Old Bible I have.
You should make that thread and expound on what books and key meanings have been lost through alteration. Etymology, the origins of the Bible, and the apocrypha are all interesting subjects.

Re: the lion and lamb reference, I assume that you're referring to Isaiah 11:6? I think he's prophesying Christ as He's also referred to as the lion and the lamb in Revelation 5. I'd be interested to hear more abour your interpretation though based on your version and what other discrepancies you have. I can't like posts anymore :(

She wanted you to watch her get banged by another dude? Or she wanted you to get banged while she watches?
If I was a cuck, that means I was watching, not participating.

Anyway, she had a thing for one of my friends and she told me she wanted me to watch her and him. Said she would leave me if I didnt go along with it

Why the American obsession with cuckery?
cliff.0.0.jpg

75362461-1200px.jpg

Because our country's been cucked religiously (worships a middle eastern man as God), spiritually, financially, etc by the Middle East.

Anyway, she had a thing for one of my friends and she told me she wanted me to watch her and him. Said she would leave me if I didnt go along with it

And if you were a man you would say...

Slightly off topic, but I cast shade on the Bible ALOT and it has nothing to do with the core of my beliefs.

I am a Christian, and believe in my faith, but I have serious problems with our “current “ bible. As it has been continuously changed over the ages by the will of man, to represent what THEY desired at the time.

For over 20 years I’ve been on an on and off Quest to find the true character of the Bible. And it cannot be done with a king James or “new English” version.

There is too much omitted, and added, and just changed here and there ever so slightly. Be it in the wording of the day, or mid translations that seem small, but change context greatly.

For a small example, the lion DOES NOT lay with the lamb, it is different if you have one old enough.

My Bible is PRE King James, and has more in it than a king James does as it has some of the apocrypha, but not all.

The LEAST fucked with version of the Christian Bible historically as many believe is the Ethiopian Bible, which I don’t own one yet. But have always wanted one. It’s supposed to have a majority of the apocrypha still intact.

And they really claim to have the Arc of the Covenant, which I was searching for before the days of the Internet, going to old libraries etc etc(seeing raider of the lost arc as a kid sparked this as well as discussion of its existence in Sunday school etc).

Anyway, getting way the fuck off topic here.

One day when I have some time I should start a “history of the Bible” thread , and see what some others think about the writings they have read , and compare some of the more quoted verses, with what’s in my Old Bible I have.

You should make that thread and expound on what books and key meanings have been lost through alteration. Etymology, the origins of the Bible, and the apocrypha are all interesting subjects.

Re: the lion and lamb reference, I assume that you're referring to Isaiah 11:6? I think he's prophesying Christ as He's also referred to as the lion and the lamb in Revelation 5. I'd be interested to hear more abour your interpretation though based on your version and what other discrepancies you have. I can't like posts anymore :(

Both of you weenies are pathetic.

You actually think man can alter words God without his permission?

You think a Supreme God would allow his word to be remain altered by man for centuries and not come and fix it?

"You shall acknowledge no God but me. . . . You are destroyed, Israel. . . . The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open." (Hosea 13:4, 9, 16)- Allah/Jehovah/Yahweh/Mangala (Shiva) -> God of War

Isaiah 11:6 originally says
“And the lamb will lay with the wolf” not the lion.

How awkward was it?

Very weird.

I couldn’t do that.

Slightly odd topic, anyone know if the guy from the OT ever got someone to fuck his girl? He had a thread going for a while asking for ansherdogger to fuck her while he watched.

Isaiah 11:6 originally says
“And the lamb will lay with the wolf” not the lion.
"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)
-Allah/Jehovah/Yahweh/JBG/Mangala (Shiva) -> God of War

Back