Why the obsession with Cucking?

The word has a new politcal meaning as well which I think is where a lot of modern usage comes from. From a political point of view, a cuck is someone who cheers or sits idly by with a smile while everything they should hold dear is fucked right in front of them.

If actual cuckoldry is becoming more common, and I suspect it is at least a little, it might be because people tend to fetishise the things they fear so that they can "own" them. Men probably have lower self-esteem now than ever before. I wouldn't be surprised if it's rooted in that.

Even if they "own" that kind of thing, I think it's probably still a pretty depressive circle. It's a way of making peace with low self-esteem rather than trying to fix it, like fat acceptance and things like that.

I met an actual real-life cuckold last weekend. He vomited information about his sexual life out of nowhere within 2 mins of talking to him for the first time

Me: Small talk question
Him: I only date women who want to fuck other men and feminism has ruined my dating life
Me: Uh... did something happen in your childhood?
Him: My mother abused me but that has nothing to do with it. It's the way nature intended.
Me: But cuckoldry goes against all evolutionary psychology. It runs contrary to a man's interest to expend resources raising another man's children.
Him: I disagree because small villages existed in the past.

Realized it wasn't possible to get through the irrationality then I went to talk to other people

Back