Why Wasn't Rose Namajunas On UFC Embedded Episode 3?

Episode 3 ended with Masvidal at MSG, so at what point was Thug Rose on Episode 3?

I watched the entire thing, and didn't see her. I am willing to be corrected.
You're absolutely right. I was thinking about the open workouts video, apologies.

I really hate this kind of speculation about someone's mental health. Hopefully Rose is doing good and getting ready to put on the fight of her life.

Someone tell Rose that she can have more than one tone when she speaks.

Yeah this being in limbo act between like if she is mentally ill or well is getting to me.

How about going full crazy with face tattoos and laughingly out loud or just grow her hair out like a normal hot girl.
I know she can do both. Just this in between thing is kind of lame
She should just shave one half of her head, and grow some hair on the other side and wear makeup just on the side with hair.
Would be awesome.

She didn’t have her therapy dog so it was too much for her to handle.

Having the name Rose with a bald head is just hmm so awkward.

Rose is a lovely name, name of my grandmother, but my God please no 12 year old boy with the name please.

I didn't see Thug Rose on Episode 3. I double checked before making the thread, and now I have triple checked. The episode 3 ends with Masvidal at MSG.
Oh yeah, I just checked too. The video ends & pops up a picture of JJ in the background... I was thinking that was Rose.

Yeah, they went full on with JJ in this one... you'd think they would at least give Rose some love. Maybe they will make up for it in the next one. JJ is more commonly known... so it's not that strange that they're bringing their bigger star out on the promo.

She shaved her head because she has mental issues with her non UFC caliber bf.

She must be insane
Or it might be because she likes her hair short so it doesn't get in her way when she trains. Because you know that's kinda the exact fucking reason she said she did it. Are you serious dude?

I do. I anticipating that match-up. I want to see (1) Garbrandt vs Dillashaw and (2) Joanna Champ vs Thug Rose. Those are the 2 fights I don't want to miss.

Why wouldn't she be on Episode 3? The UFC had to put Masvidal in the Episode in her slot. Something is going on behind the scenes.
maybe she didn't have her stress puppy with her

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back