Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
People walking down a street being deemed a riot and then getting shot with gas and nonlethal bullets is retarded provcation by the police, not stopping a riot.
I have numerous people I know here in LA, as well as in Oakland and PDX who walked around on live video and I watched them get shot for literally walking around filming. Not some edited clip or out of context thing; live video and them being hit with shit and the people around them doing the same. What's your definition of a riot?
Indiscriminately arresting people and firing a bunch of cloudy smoke bombs is a great way to create chaos that doesn't really stop the people smashing and looting and quite often makes their jobs easier when the cops start tangling with the big groups of random protesters.
The only strategy that seems acceptable to him is more violence. Since you are breaking the law, you should expect the police to be violent with you. As if that didn't start this entire issue to begin with.

If Chauvin had showed just an ounce of compassion, we wouldn't be here (at least right now).

I think he just fell and hit his head while dodging the shot. You can see in the video that the arrow doesn't really take off properly.
That’s a relief.

Someone stole what I assume is a police officers horse.

The riots won't last forever. They will eventually end. But that anger will still be there.

What's your solution to stop it from happening again?

My solution is to do what MLK told me.

What's yours?

So let them burn themselves out? I think I'd much rather that than stop it by force to be honest. Everybody needs to be held accountable for their actions at some point though. Not just shit cops. People are dying. I'll forgive breaking some shit, stealing some shit but these deaths and assaults aren't forgiveable.

The only strategy that seems acceptable to him is more violence. Since you are breaking the law, you should expect the police to be violent with you. As if that didn't start this entire issue to begin with.

If Chauvin had showed just an ounce of compassion, we wouldn't be here (at least right now).
He should probably just hang himself in jail tbh

meaning this subforum specifically, not all of sherdog.

will you denounce antifa incitement of violence? the world is watching.
I couldn't write a more parroted script of lines for you to type out than those from whatever nonsense right wing blogs you got this brilliant idea from.

i am seeing twitter traffic saying "this wont end after trump loses," meaning, its payback for derailing bernie. i think the far left has already penciled in a loss in november by default, because they dont want biden or trump.
Little do they know Bernie wouldn't have been able to keep any of his outlandish promises and they'd be pissed about that too

So let them burn themselves out? I think I'd much rather that than stop it by force to be honest. Everybody needs to be held accountable for their actions at some point though. Not just shit cops. People are dying. I'll forgive breaking some shit, stealing some shit but these deaths and assaults aren't forgiveable.
You're plan is more deaths and assaults?

How did we get here in the first place?

What a profound and interesting statement backed by 0 facts, statistics or proof.

For what it's worth I just watched a couple hours of the live LA coverage. The cops hung back from Fairfax, allowing it to be looted from a few blocks away. They instead choose to encircle some protestors that were sitting on ground and promptly started cuffing them right after curfew. Around then the looters had made off with everything and moved on without interference.

Floyd's death was the spark that set off the protests and riots but he isn't the only reason.

How many times must you goofs be told? This is not about the death of one may who may have been killed by the police while in police custody. This is years of pent up frustrations.

Continue to dismiss their anger and continue to deal with shit like this.

tumblr_nnibe4t5xT1rncbh7o1_500.gif

Robert_F_Kennedy_If-any-man-claims-the-Negro.jpg

Bingo!
I bet you think you have this all figured out, huh ya goof?

Let me ask you this then, are the pent up "Negros" the ones that are ordering all the pallets of bricks being set up around all these cities?

How about this guy, surely he's working for pent up "Negros" too right, ya goof?

Or him?

What about these fine folks, don't they sound like they're working for all the pent up "Negros"?

Everything isn't always so black & white (pun intended).

Everyone viewing this thread should watch this short video:

Last edited:
I couldn't write a more parroted script of lines for you to type out than those from whatever nonsense right wing blogs you got this brilliant idea from.

so, no, you wont denounce it.

after basically every right winger on this site denounced the use of force from the officer, you wont denounce wholesale destruction in major american cities fomented by anarchist provocateurs, because youd rather be wrong-headed than be seen as caving to evil right wingers, your tribal enemy.

that really sucks.

Floyd's death was the spark that set off the protests and riots but he isn't the only reason.

How many times must you goofs be told? This is not about the death of one may who may have been killed by the police while in police custody. This is years of pent up frustrations.

Continue to dismiss their anger and continue to deal with shit like this.

tumblr_nnibe4t5xT1rncbh7o1_500.gif

Robert_F_Kennedy_If-any-man-claims-the-Negro.jpg
I'm always armed I can defend myself

How did we get here in the first place?

How did you land on this from my post? You're a bit of a broken record eh? I specifically said I'd rather they burnt themselves out than stop it by force and you with the

do you just reply or do you read?

How did you land on this from my post? You're a bit of a broken record eh? I specifically said I'd rather they burnt themselves out than stop it by force and you with the

Post wasn't meant for you. It was for someone else.

L

dont bother I went through this song and dance with him. He wants to be outraged by a flashbang so he will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back