Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever mod deleted my post missed the point. It wasn't a meme, it was a succinct summary of my position on rioting.

Speak up who moved it

Repost
Se9pMfl.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about? I could pull a dozen different quotes from people on this site within the last 24 hrs alone stating they want to see people shot.
It's hilarious to watch you use the terms antifa and anarchist interchangably, not that you'd have any idea what either is beyond the scope of what Rush Limbaugh has told you. In actuality these are often politically opposing groups, with anarchists quite often being right wing and/or anarcho-capitalists pushing for decentralized governmentless rule, while globally antifa has been counterprotesting of fascists, which is why they assume the anti-fascist name.

Either way you're just talking out of your ass thinking that "antifa" is the core problem as to why protests are happening in 30+ cities and/or why criminals come out to steal shit and smash windows or the fact that right wing political opposition groups are doing the same to frame protesters.
You like to fall back on "I can find posts of people wanting people shot" but you STILL won't denounce the violence committed by rioters. You're pathetic.

He doesn't care about those people dying. These deaths are the cost of social progress or some rubbish like that.
Never said that and never hinted at that. I have not once condoned the bad actions of the riots. I have only read that 2 people died during these riots across multiple states.

63 died in L.A. in 1992.

If you want to play victim, go ahead. If you want to make believe hundreds are dying in the streets as a result of the riots, feel free.

So what would the appropriate reaction be? To let them loot, destroy and hurt people who've got nothing to do with it, until they're over their little temper tantrum?

The appropriate action is for police in America to fundamentally change the culture they have cultivated in which they so flippantly disregard the lives of those in their custody and backing the bad actors amongst their ranks

I saw some shit on Instagram about how provocateurs are wearing white arm bands to help ID each other.

& how a lot of white nationalist/alt right groups etc. are joining in to try & incite a race war (Boogaloo Boys etc.).

the only reason why this is believable to me is because Daryl Davis touched on the 'desired' race war by far right extremists on the JRE not too long ago.

timestamped (a bit long but well worth it):

So what stops Trump from mobilizing the military to crush the enemy protesters while the rest of the racists are firmly behind him?
Watching the army gun down college students and women for one.

Never said that and never hinted at that. I have not once condoned the bad actions of the riots. I have only read that 2 people died during these riots across multiple states.

63 died in L.A. in 1992.

If you want to play victim, go ahead. If you want to make believe hundreds are dying in the streets as a result of the riots, feel free.

<5>

The appropriate action is for police in America to fundamentally change the culture they have cultivated in which they so flippantly disregard the lives of those in their custody and backing the bad actors amongst their ranks
Be more concrete because that is very vague. AFAIK the police involved will get prison time and be charged of murder.

I agree that US police brutality is a problem though, but rioting won't solve it.

I don't even know what to say to this video, but this is all kinds of fucked up. For the record, I am anti looter and a lot of those assholes deserve a quick boot to the face, but this video shows police literally attacking people without provocation, including knocking people over with their cars and horses, drive by pepper spray, pepper spraying a guy who has his hands up and is walking backward (while also pulling down his mask).

These police are not doing themselves any favors. I say these, as I want to believe that this is not the norm, but the exception.

Here’s your tyranny, mask ordinance protestors:

Has this been vetted? People making shit and posting on social media is a great way to stir things up.

Are there are other videos form someone else to back this up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back