This
mother
fucker
right
here.
giphy.gif
Me too.

sdDIG5K.gif

Downloaded torrent via my VPN, took all of 10 minutes tops and it is now sitting in my downloads folder waiting for them to release the password tomorrow. I hope the archive is something of substance and not some publicity stunt

Somebody ask Giorgio Tsoukalos... That is some cryptic shit though... hiding a picture in the blackness...

My brother from another mother.

Still stunned that some else on this forum knows their USSR/Russian history. #never forget.

Respect
{<redford}

Better not be another mission from fucking Preston

1859ec57d3cd0e87ab8c8dc59390c062.jpg

It could be proof that aliens exist and plotted 9/11, it'll be forgotten after a Trump tweet about that "catch me outside" girl...

Idiocracy is here.

According to my sources, and this is just coming out, 7th dimension aliens confirmed

CfUOBIZUkAATP_O.jpg

Would you guys shit your pants if the password is never released, and everyone associated with vault 7 is never heard from again?

Well, for better or worse, I got it downloading. If I open it tomorrow and get some kind of super virus I'm going be pissed, but I guess there will be no one to blame but myself (and the uploader).

But seriously, what is even the premise here? That whatever is in this file is so revolutionary in its importance that we are going to want to completely reshape society?

Does any one know more than what the OP has provided?

Well, for better or worse, I got it downloading. If I open it tomorrow and get some kind of super virus I'm going be pissed, but I guess there will be no one to blame but myself (and the uploader).

But seriously, what is even the premise here? That whatever is in this file is so revolutionary in its importance that we are going to want to completely reshape society?

Working on answering my own question here:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/what-is-wikileaks-vault-7-photos-clues-theories/

http://www.inquisitr.com/4039325/wi...-7-tomorrow-at-9am-what-is-vault-7-year-zero/

Somebody let me know what this ends up being. I'm not gonna download it. I don't trust it lol.

its donald trump dick pics

I'm not too familiar with how Wikileaks does things. Do they usually hype things this much? Or is this supposed to be some huge out of the ordinary thing?

Somebody let me know what this ends up being. I'm not gonna download it. I don't trust it lol.
Actually this is a good point, there was a news story sometime ago that wikileaks published documents that were directly from emails, unfortunately that meant that some of them contained viruses as well. They didn't clean them up from malware etc.

Hopefully it'll be about Hilary Clinton's secret cat wrestling club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back