Wilder/Povetkin going to purse bid!!!

Sounds like Provet scared to come to the states and just wants to Buy a Title.

Its been done before

Quillin dropped the title and turned down a career high payday when his fight went to a purse bid

Wilder can fight AJ if he wins and of course Fury

I expect Wikder to take the easiest road to having an alphabet title. I expect that he will find a way out of the Povetkin fight and look at the inexperience Joshua instead.

If Wilder would box and use his jab, he would win in pretty boring fashion. I think he will take risks against Povetkin and get KO'ed though. Can't wait to see the fight though!

Purse bid means fuck all and Wilder isn't going to Russia.

Sounds like Provet scared to come to the states and just wants to Buy a Title.
uh huh, that's definitely the narrative here

not that I think Wilder is scared of anything

Its been done before

Quillin dropped the title and turned down a career high payday when his fight went to a purse bid

Wilder can fight AJ if he wins and of course Fury
Under the direction of Al Haymon, and it was a very stupid move on his part IMO.

Now, who handles Wilder again?

1312445086lou-dibella.jpg

I expect Wikder to take the easiest road to having an alphabet title. I expect that he will find a way out of the Povetkin fight and look at the inexperience Joshua instead.

Wilder has an alphabet title.

This is actually not a good sign. I sort of doubt Haymon is going to send his budding star to Russia.

Under the direction of Al Haymon, and it was a very stupid move on his part IMO.

AL Haymon does, and as Seano said, he won't send him to Russia to fight arguably the #3 heavyweight

But this is different, RocNation where banking on Quillins name that was built under Haymon while Korobov wouldn't draw crap

If Haymon and Povetkin agree to the old Don King agreement (you beat my fighter you sign with me) then why not?

Win or lose I would still love to see Wilder vs AJ

In b4 everyone has an issue with Wilder not going to Russia but not with Povetkin not coming to the States.

your the challenger go fight Deontay in the states.

In b4 everyone has an issue with Wilder not going to Russia but not with Povetkin not coming to the States.
I don't have an issue with. What I have an issue with is Cheese being so desperate to have an American champ that he'll try to paint this out as some big duck by Povetkin (which is what he said earlier).

I don't have an issue with. What I have an issue with is Cheese being so desperate to have an American champ that he'll try to paint this out as some big duck by Povetkin (which is what he said earlier).
I respect his dedication to the cause.

But seriously, people are only going to take the side they want in these discussions. Neither wants to cross the pond for the other, rightfully.

I respect his dedication to the cause.

But seriously, people are only going to take the side they want in these discussions. Neither wants to cross the pond for the other, rightfully.
whose dedication to the cause? Cheese's?

I fully understand that. I don't think either guys is a duck or afraid of the other. Cheese is the only one here trying to force the image that one of them is a duck, which is dumb as hell.

I fully understand that. I don't think either guys is a duck or afraid of the other. Cheese is the only one here trying to force the image that one of them is a duck, which is dumb as hell.

The word Duck never came out my mouth. Scared did. Quote me right please.

Ya Cheese's. Light hearted humor.

Back