Wilder vs Bellew

Wilder would remove his head within 5 rounds.

Bellew is crafty

Wilder would remove his head

Bellew certainly would be toast if Wilder catches him, but Bellew only has to land one shot to make it interesting.

They should do this fight in the U.K. as a precursor to Wilder vs Joshua.

And if Bellew takes it, it would be AJ vs Bellew for 3 belts. :)

Bellew certainly would be toast if Wilder catches him, but Bellew only has to land one shot to make it interesting.

They should do this fight in the U.K. as a precursor to Wilder vs Joshua.

And if Bellew takes it, it would be AJ vs Bellew for 3 belts. :)
Bellew sucks

Bellew is hurt isn't he out for a long time

I think this would be a good fight to make. Bellew is not that easy to hit as he proved against Haye and the way Deontay winds up with his shots I could see Bellew out boxing him for the most of the fight. Eventually though Deontay will catch him and I think then it would be game over for Bellew. But it's not a fight where Wilder comes out looking like a boxing master, he's going to be shown up for his lack of fundamentals by a tricky Bellew.

Most likely. But aren't you even a little bit excited for him?
Bellew has played the underdog and yeah I'll be happy if he gets a pay day but he will get smashed by any top hw

Got to Bellew props for moving up in weight and wanting to test himself against the best.

Bellew was barely a top LHW. He'd get annihilated by Wilder.

All roads to greatness go through one very dangerous town. This town is a Bulgarian stronghold known as Pulevgrad. Population: 1.

He challenged Parker for a July date but Parker found a replacement for Fury and will fight in June so that fight is off...he is without an opponent for the moment

Ortiz is available but wilders team have already blatantly ducked him!

Even as a fat blown up CW he's still probably better than any of wilders previous opponents. Can't believe how much stiverne gets talked up on these pages. He's durable with average skills, like a short fat derek chisora. Dillian whyte is a better win imo and he ain't that good either

Bellew has way better boxing skills than Wilder, I wouldn't be surprised if he beats him.

Back