Wilder vs Bellew

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight needs to happen next.

Wilder willing to fight anyone, anytime and ANYWHERE.

Nah, Wilder should fight Parker next. If he comes through that, he should fight the winner of tomorrow's fight for all the marbles in December.

If he can't get those fights, then it should be Ortiz, Jennings, or some other respectable contender. No more tune ups for awhile.

If Bellow sits still for too longoing he gets decked. I don't know own if he has he discipline for 12 to stay mobile, or to use faints.

Bellew wouldn't have a PRAYER in the Ring against D.Wilder. He has great LUCK that Haye pick-up. The only good fight (and at the top) is a rematch against Haye. Doubt if he wins but maybe he could.

If you want this fight to happen you must really hate bellew

Make it happen so we can finally hear the end of this leary scouse twat banging on about being a HW. He got a huge amount of luck against haye, all of the top heavies would knock him out. He did make me laugh though with his dig at wilder though. I've no doubt he'd take the fight if he gets the opportunity. I think it may well happen, or possibly an eating contest with Tyson fury, the fat fckers

Nah, Wilder should fight Parker next. If he comes through that, he should fight the winner of tomorrow's fight for all the marbles in December.

If he can't get those fights, then it should be Ortiz, Jennings, or some other respectable contender. No more tune ups for awhile.
He challenged Parker for a July date but Parker found a replacement for Fury and will fight in June so that fight is off...he is without an opponent for the moment

Make it happen so we can finally hear the end of this leary scouse twat banging on about being a HW. He got a huge amount of luck against haye, all of the top heavies would knock him out. He did make me laugh though with his dig at wilder though. I've no doubt he'd take the fight if he gets the opportunity. I think it may well happen, or possibly an eating contest with Tyson fury, the fat fckers
I saw Tyson recently at a local retail park. And to be fair he looked in Decent shape.
In his pikey pimped up land rover defender.
But I would love to see the bin dipper bellew get smashed by DW or fury..
Scouse git.

So was Wilder stalking Bellew to call him out? Would be a huge payday for both guys if this happened in the UK.

I would like to see it, and wouldn't completely write Bellew off

I saw Tyson recently at a local retail park. And to be fair he looked in Decent shape.
In his pikey pimped up land rover defender.
But I would love to see the bin dipper bellew get smashed by DW or fury..
Scouse git.

I'd love to see fury come back but I'm not sure he really wants to. And if he's not 100% serious about getting his titles back I hope he just retires. I don't like him as a boxer but I do admire his unique skills; he is a very good boxer. And with his footwork and size he's a fckin nightmare for every HW. I don't think there is a single HW that matches up well with him and the division is far more exciting if he is part of it

I'd love to see fury come back but I'm not sure he really wants to. And if he's not 100% serious about getting his titles back I hope he just retires. I don't like him as a boxer but I do admire his unique skills; he is a very good boxer. And with his footwork and size he's a fckin nightmare for every HW. I don't think there is a single HW that matches up well with him and the division is far more exciting if he is part of it
I agree, no one else has perfected the punch yourself in the face uppercut.

Bellew has a better chance against Wilder than he would against Parker or Joshua. Eddie Hearn will get him a shot before the likes of Ortiz, Pulev.

Bellew wouldn't have a PRAYER in the Ring against D.Wilder. He has great LUCK that Haye pick-up. The only good fight (and at the top) is a rematch against Haye. Doubt if he wins but maybe he could.

It took him a lot of rounds to take out a one legged David Haye, who has done nothing since becoming a HW except picking up a bullshit belt and flopping against Klit.

Bellew beats a guy with a torn Achilles and he's a viable fight for a champion? Come on.

Wilder would massacre Bellew

Bellew is crafty, and he proved that against Haye even before Haye tore his Achilles.

What was more worrying is his inability to actually hurt Haye and get him out of there.

Due to that, I don't see how he beats Wilder - and Wilder , imho, is sloppy as fuck when he wants to be

Back