Wilder vs Ortiz close for Barclays in October

Who wins and how, Wilder or Ortiz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's almost like he has the same straight right that Diego Corrales had. That lanky point A to point B with no curve at all piston shot. Doesn't LOOK like a fight ender but you get hit and don't even know what the fuck happened.

May he rest in peace.

If Wilder can improve a couple other punches he'll be a damn murderer.
That uppercut..... he threw it before he put Ortiz down and then landed the final one. Nasty.

That uppercut..... he threw it before he put Ortiz down and then landed the final one. Nasty.
He needs to learn how to put a few into the body.

He needs to learn how to put a few into the body.
This probably sounds strange given the way he fights but thats my biggest critique. Hes leaving so much on the table by not going to the body.

If a shot to the guts doesnt drop them, at the very least its getting them to drop the guard and he can put the nuke on their dome.

This probably sounds strange given the way he fights but thats my biggest critique. Hes leaving so much on the table by not going to the body.

If a shot to the guts doesnt drop them, at the very least its getting them to drop the guard and he can put the nuke on their dome.
He ripped a nice hook to the body against Ortiz and I thought it was the first time I ever saw him throw downstairs.

Has there been a heavyweight in history who "smells blood" in a more savage way than Wilder? He seriously looks like he wants to kill someone when they are hurt, like they threatened his daughter or something. It almost got him caught. Tyson was a killer but never really looked as crazy when he smelled blood, stayed rather composed.

Back