Will Jon Jones be affected by his brothers recent troubles?

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Jon Jones’s brother is NFL star Chandler Jones. Chandler seems to have alienated himself from his NFL team and his life/career are on a downhill trajectory. He recently called out the owners and coaches of the Raiders. He called them pedophiles and accused them of being responsible for Aaron Hernandez’s suicide. He was recently arrested for domestic violence and was accused of abusing his girlfriend. He also sent videos of himself burning items in the home naked.

Will this have an adverse affect on Jon’s preparation for the Stipe fight. If Jon loses I believe it will be due to this family crisis and a rematch should be booked right away. The Jones family has had to deal with a lot of problems for a long time.

He's only human; so it could definitely be an unwanted distraction that might be diverting his attention.

For the love of Satan, someone needs to get the Jones boys under control, though.

Doubt it. Jon has brushed off much worse. It'll suck but not enough to effect the fight

just watched his video burning stuff. he was wearing clothes?

dude has CTE

jones psyche works the opposite

the more troubles he has in his personal life. the longer the layoff... the better he does.

Man I can't stand mentally weak people that end up this way.

okdudenk.png

Again? Why must Mr. Jones suffer again?

I understand, Bones Jon Jones thrive in suffering. This why he do many good thing like donate his victory earning to charitable cause as well as put himself in grave danger to save cat from Satanic fire.

Surely, this will bring out of him his best form which will been use for defeat Stipe decidedly in next battle. But when is enough become too much? What is reason for Jon he suffer more after being so #verygreat? I hope that ever what evil entity is been cause this will stop when he retire to become family man.

Just my cents

They're all nerds and pedophiles except for the Jones family. If something incredibly stupid or criminal wasn't going on with that family then I'd be worried. Lol

No not at all his brother is a grown man and he can hopefully work out his problems but this won't affect Jon a bit.200w (7).gif

The stuff with his brother has been going on for a minute, and the videos are pretty concerning. I don't know the guy, but in a few he definitely seems unstable at the very least.

The Raiders or police also had him held in a mental facility for a while due to all this, there is a lot going on there. Idk how close JJ and his brother are, but it has to have some effect, u would imagine.

Back