Will Masvidal return fight be Holloway for BMF title?

Masvidal hasn't made 155 in 9 years, and Max is a 145'er. What are we even talking about?

No. Masvidal is not a BMF, he's a sucker punching goof that's still trying to coast off his Askren KO popularity. Next fight for Max should be another BMF, and if the UFC was smart, the commission allowed it, and Max wanted it, they'd do it at semi open weight.

Jorge should be fighting guys with losing records at this point, TBH.

He probably is waiting for Chandler or Mcgregor. There are a few guys who are about to age out and can fight at 170. It makes it easier for all the parties. They don't have to kill themselves to cut weight and they can headline a PPV.

Nate might even come back even though he is completely shot too. UFC management might suck but they can sell a PPV. I think Nate might consider coming back after the Jorge boxing fight tanks.

I disagree, mas is still a big name and puts on fun fights
I suppose so among casuals but I don't think many hardcore fan really cares to watch the dude fight all that much anymore. The only match ups I could see him having that's decent in MMA is against Chandler or Conor.

I think Jorge has more of a chance of fighting Conor at WW than fighting Max at LW for BMF title.

This will end badly.

Probably...he might beat up Nate again, but after that I'm not sure what would come next. I'm guessing he is angling for a pay day vs. Jake Paul or some silly shit like that.

Anyone who thinks Jorge can make Lightweight at this point in this life is absolutely delusional. I don't even need to address whether he's earned it or not.
I think Max would fighting at 170... not that he cares.

The actual question is.. why would Jorge fight for anything meaningful after losing a lot of fights in a row while looking very bad?

He's coming back to MMA? He's washed enough, give him to Conor if he beats Chandler, maybe they can make themselves a new BMF belt

I was one of those fans who used to like Jorge a lot when he'd talk about how he wasn't one of those guys who felt a need to trash talk on social media or call people out and stuff like that. He's proven he's as bad or even worse with that crap including the cheap shotting people for real.

Anyone who thinks Jorge can make Lightweight at this point in this life is absolutely delusional. I don't even need to address whether he's earned it or not.
Why’s it gotta be at lightweight? Gladiators don’t carry a scale.

I'm an huge Jorge's fan but in his last fight he looked fat, slow and without killer instinct. He is done.

Isn't Masvidal boxing Diaz in June? He's trimming down right now and in training camp. After that maybe a Paul fight.

He can't make 155, at 170 he has a small chance at wrestling Max, because he has a 5 inch reach advantage.
But if Holloway bulks up correctly, Mas has no chance due to age and past prime.

Prime vs Prime I'd take Masvidal in a 3 rounder due to reach and size and Holloway in a 5 rounder due to cardio

Back