International Will Russians Have Work Visa's Cancelled?

Talking about confusion, but quoting me twice to say what you could have said in one post.

YIKES.

I'm taking 'em to school. Free of charge.

Duh duh dominated.

What age were you when you realised that your parents were related?

Clues like having the same surname and unibrow gene can be tricky to pull apart

What age were you when you realised that your parents were related?

Clues like having the same surname and unibrow gene can be tricky to pull apart

In and out small brain, in and out.

I'll hold your hand.

No I'm just enjoying poking fun at a fucking moron online.

You can't even scramble together a decent response to save some dignity.. It's pretty pathetic

But I'm literally shitting on you...every day...for a week. What weird fantasy are you living out? :) I do this for fun.

Living in your head, permanently now.

But I'm literally shitting on you...every day...for a week. What weird fantasy are you living out? :) I do this for fun.

Are you though? You've made some weak insults calling me small minded and I've just taken the piss out of you at my leisure...

Retard bias my friend. Its clouding your judgement.

Last edited:
But I'm literally shitting on you...every day...for a week. What weird fantasy are you living out? :) I do this for fun

I'd say a sophisticated guy like you eats out of his sister's ass with a bouillon spoon.

Are you though? You've made some weak insults calling me small minded and I've just taken the piss out of you at my leisure...

Retard bias my friend. Its clouding your judgement.

Come along now and keep up little guy.

Come along now and keep up little guy.

Keep up with what? You repeat the same lame comment like some autistic pokemon. And in your head that's clever?! That it even passed the quality test in your brain the first time is concerning <45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

I'm starting to imagine you being a choke risk around crayons

Last edited:
There was a cancelled BS thread on the homepage stating that Khamzat was to be deployed.

Does anyone know about conscription (a draft) in Russia?
Is that a thing?
Could/Would they realistically force Petr Yan, Zabit, etc... to serve?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Russia
Yes, this is a draft till age 27. That's why I left the country.
They can't get you if you're not there so I assume Yan is in Thailand or in the US somewhere. People have been creatively avoiding the draft for ages - but nowadays it may be harder.

BTW the poor SOBs fighting in Ukraine are mostly 19-y.o. conscripts with zero training and shit weapons. That's why you have such massive losses for the Ru army - these are fucking kids who had no idea they'd have to fight a real war. They're giving up, running away - or dying like flies. Russian reports say 500 dead, Ukrainian say 9000. What is sure is that thousands of Russian boys are fighting against their will and dying. Families don't even know since there is no free media anymore and the word "war" is banned from news.

Putin is not only killing Ukrainians. He's using his own people as cannon fodder.

<{vega}>

But seriously I wonder how this global conflict will affect the UFC landscape for the near future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Russia
Yes, this is a draft till age 27. That's why I left the country.
They can't get you if you're not there so I assume Yan is in Thailand or in the US somewhere. People have been creatively avoiding the draft for ages - but nowadays it may be harder.

BTW the poor SOBs fighting in Ukraine are mostly 19-y.o. conscripts with zero training and shit weapons. That's why you have such massive losses for the Ru army - these are fucking kids who had no idea they'd have to fight a real war. They're giving up, running away - or dying like flies. Russian reports say 500 dead, Ukrainian say 9000. What is sure is that thousands of Russian boys are fighting against their will and dying. Families don't even know since there is no free media anymore and the word "war" is banned from news.

Putin is not only killing Ukrainians. He's using his own people as cannon fodder.

Thank you for the insight!

And yeah, the whole* situation seems F'd. I'm glad you're able to avoid it; and hope your people come through this as well as they can all things considered.

Last edited:
Be honest with yourself.

You're being eviscerated like your mother's arsehole at a swingers convention

Some small brain thinks he's doing something while being trolled endlessly.

Good stuff.

Keep up little guy.

Shouldn't be banned, they don't have any influence as to whether Putin invades Ukraine or not.
This^
Not their fault and I really don't understand restricting people who are just trying to get by in Russia IMO.
Tbh I'm not too knowledgeable on this situation, but it doesn't seem like the russian civilians want this war at all. Why should they be punished for it?

I don't think punishing athletes is going to have any kind of effect on Putin in the slightest. But so much of politics is optics, so if it looks good to the media for half a second, they'll do it anyway

This^
Not their fault and I really don't understand restricting people who are just trying to get by in Russia IMO.
Tbh I'm not too knowledgeable on this situation, but it doesn't seem like the russian civilians want this war at all. Why should they be punished for it?

None of this shit is meant to have a direct effect on Putin. They're trying to provoke an uprising against him by making the conditions for the Russian people miserable.

Back