International Will Russians Have Work Visa's Cancelled?

I'm talking about fighters, which of them are protesting in social? Yan saying fuck this shit or nah? Eagle FC made any comments? Anyone? Crickets? Plenty of Ukrainians have spoken out

Are you really that clueless? Why would they speak up on social media and destroy their own lives?

Ukrainians have spoken out because their country is being attacked. They live in Ukraine. Not Russia. After Russia takes over they will probably be jailed or executed.

If Russians speak out they will get arrested, jailed and possibly "dissappeared"

A Russian citizen standing up against Putin is essentially committing suicide

@BFoe I hope we get to see Fedor fight live again, it will be a sad shame if we never get to see him again. I was enjoying so much his constant starching of former UFC champions and previous UFC p4p list contenders

What about getting piss pounded by Maldonado, Mitrione, Hendo, Bigfoot, and Bader? None of whom were close to being UFC champs...save for Hendo

Enjoyed that too?

@BFoe I hope we get to see Fedor fight live again, it will be a sad shame if we never get to see him again. I was enjoying so much his constant starching of former UFC champions and previous UFC p4p list contenders
Yeah it’s always sad for me when he’s not fighting. I’m glad I got to see him live a couple of times during his Bellator run though. The Fedor-Mir fight was the most fun I’ve ever had at a live MMA event. Seeing Fedor KO Mir was epic.

Bruh, I highly doubt the election was fair.

A former KGB spy will resort to murder in order to stand uncontested. The Russians, in general, live in tyranny. The 200 billion net worth of Putin is used to ensure loyalty amongst the military heads and government to squeeze the average citizen out of their fair share of Mother Russia’s resources. Openly talk smack about Putin, and you’ll turn up “Missing.”
In the beginning Putin was very popular in his country because he was "the tough leader rebuilding great Russia". I am Polish and have lived in Russia for a few months btw. I don't really blame the Russians, as we can see now the resistence against war criminal is there, andnit is a military oppresive state.
There is hope, because Sov Union was supposed to last forever as well.

I blame the leaders of biggest European nations (mainly Germany). Their "independent" Nord Stream helped to feed putin. And even now they are afraid to take action. This is "appeasing Hitler" in the 30's once again.
There is a saying in Poland - a bully understands only a whip.

Yeah it’s always sad for me when he’s not fighting. I’m glad I got to see him live a couple of times during his Bellator run though. The Fedor-Mir fight was the most fun I’ve ever had at a live MMA event. Seeing Fedor KO Mir was epic.
Oh man you are so lucky, I would have loved to have been at that particular event. I would have had just as much fun! :D . Yup that starching of Mir was epic. I really hope Fedor will be able to fight again.

In the beginning Putin was very popular in his country because he was "the tough leader rebuilding great Russia". I am Polish and have lived in Russia for a few months btw. I don't really blame the Russians, as we can see now the resistence against war criminal is there, andnit is a military oppresive state.

I blame the leaders of biggest European nations (mainly Germany). Their "independent" Nord Stream helped to feed putin. And even now they are afraid to take action. This is "appeasing Hitler" in the 30's once again.

Good post man.

Are you really that clueless? Why would they speak up on social media and destroy their own lives?

Ukrainians have spoken out because their country is being attacked. They live in Ukraine. Not Russia. After Russia takes over they will probably be jailed or executed.

If Russians speak out they will get arrested, jailed and possibly "dissappeared"

A Russian citizen standing up against Putin is essentially committing suicide
Bump this when the Klitschko brothers get executed

tenor.gif
The next Hitler?:confused:

Yeah probably. We will probably be kicking Russian students out as well.

No doubt many Russians were attracted to Putin as he was a confident, firm leader, something Russia needed after the breakup of the USSR, but let’s face it, Putin is a dictator, a murderous dictator. Russia would be even greater with a leader who served the people first, and not his inner sanctum.

What about getting piss pounded by Maldonado, Mitrione, Hendo, Bigfoot, and Bader? None of whom were close to being UFC champs...save for Hendo

Enjoyed that too?

do you enjoy lying? Bigfoot fought for the belt twice and Bader was a #1 contender. that's "close to being UFC champ" as it gets without actually winning it.

All other sports leagues are canceling events in Russia.

So Dana's probably planning an event in the Kremlin as we speak

Back