International Will Russians Have Work Visa's Cancelled?

Visas ussually last for 10 years (at least in my country) I wonder if fighters from certain countries just get a special one use work visa instead of a 10 year tourist one, I know Khabib and some others have a long term one since they keep traveling back and fort without issues.

the-simpsons-nelson-muntz.gif

Oh well. They could always defect like athletes did during the Cold War.

They're still an American company. If American companies aren't allowed to do business with Russians then it wouldn't matter where the fight was booked.
This is correct. Most people here seem to not understand that.

The ultimate purpose to such sanctions is to make the people of Russia feel the pain so they then will want this to end and add pressure on their gov't to end it.

Technically yes but he is Russian born and raised 18 years there or something, so we will see.

I'm guess that probably helps him but...hope so.

Russian fighters might really get fucked over....
If he has a swedish passport, he will be fine.

I'm talking about fighters, which of them are protesting in social? Yan saying fuck this shit or nah? Eagle FC made any comments? Anyone? Crickets? Plenty of Ukrainians have spoken out

Ahh, agreed. But lets be honest, speaking out against Putin can be hazardous to your health.

So what happens with Khamzat by the way? Does he get a pass for living and fighting out of Sweden? He's obviously Russian.

He's a Swedish citizen and has been for a decade, hes from Chechnya a region thats fought for separation from Russia for some time..."Hes obviously Russian".

This is correct. Most people here seem to not understand that.

The ultimate purpose to such sanctions is to make the people of Russia feel the pain so they then will want this to end and add pressure on their gov't to end it.
The sanctions are more to push the oligarchs carrying the russian government. The people have little to no leverage.

I'm talking about fighters, which of them are protesting in social? Yan saying fuck this shit or nah? Eagle FC made any comments? Anyone? Crickets? Plenty of Ukrainians have spoken out
I don't blame a single fighter that still lives in Russia for not speaking out. Why should they honestly? They'll most likely end up dead if they do.

Back