• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will TUF 20 be the most exciting season of TUF?

VonHalen

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I dunno about you guys, and I'm sure a lot will disagree..

But I think this will be the most exciting season of TUF ever. They're all accomplished MMA fighters, and they're all already signed to the UFC. They're fighting for the title at the end of the season... I'm just expecting really great fights and a new vibe this season.

Especially with the decline in season quality as of late, I don't see any reason why this won't rock.

According to Dana, yes.
Then TUF 21 will be.

It must be better than TUF 19 though, but I shallbe giving it a miss.

i have been saying that in the not so far off future WMMA is going to be more popular than MMA for some time now, and i think that this season is going to really get the ball rolling in that direction.

Last edited:
exciting? not necessarily...

Most watched? quite possibly

me when I see TUF 20 airing next...
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

exciting? not necessarily...

Most watched? quite possibly

It would be the most exciting if you manage to bring home that $200 TUF 20 Fantasy League jackpot. :cool:

Last edited:
i have been saying that in the not so far off future WMMA is going to be more popular than MMA for some time now, and i think that this season is going to really get the ball rolling in that direction.

seems a tad sexist.

what do the women have in their mma fights that men don't? (keep our heads out the gutter for this post PLEASE)

seems a tad sexist.

what do the women have in their mma fights that men don't? (keep our heads out the gutter for this post PLEASE)

Lol. It's far less sexist than the majority of men who think "Women fighters can't actually fight", and "They belong in the kitchen"... I think he mainly just expressed an opinion. I don't think he's correct, but I definitely see it becomign as popular as MMMA, AND eventually we'll be able to call it all one big "MMA" lol.

I personally like watching the girl fights more as of late, because they tend to throw down harder. They're still fighting for respect from a lot of the MMA fans, and it shows.

I'm more excited about this season than any season since TUF 1.

If you're trying to convince WMMA haters of this, you're wasting your breath though.

You don't have to leave your house just because it's airing. You can just put it on a different channel.

Thanks for taking the time to share your negative opinion for something you care so little about.

I'm more excited about this season than any season since TUF 1.

If you're trying to convince WMMA haters of this, you're wasting your breath though.

Buying up the Invicta strawweight division and putting them all in a house and filming it is the best idea the UFC has had in a long time.

seems a tad sexist.

i believe it because i personally prefer to watch women fight more than men.

past that, my daughters go to three different dojos five days a week and study karate, kickboxing, BJJ, and judo. i say that to say this, in most of those classes there are more girls than boys.

Yes, I think this will be the most exciting season of TUF ever!

The strawweight division of Invicta FC had already captured me as a huge fan, before it got bought up by the UFC, due to its exciting fights and fascinatingly colorful personalities. Ever since TUF 20 was announced, I've been waiting in almost painful anticipation as the starting date crawled closer. Finally it is almost here!

I predict that the popularity of the female strawweight division of the UFC will quickly surpass that of the bantamweight women. Ronda Rousey won't have to worry about what will happen with the audience draw of WMMA in the UFC after she retires, because the strawweights will have it covered.

I doubt that it will be more exciting than season 5. That being said, I'm excited for....

Felice_Herrig_vs._Tecia_Torres_2.gif

and.....

ibexkz8ij9nekw.gif

Fuck, i know exactly what type of high school kid you are. You're that one who used to sit alone at lunch and keep turning around to rando's and butting into conversations with your irrelevant opinions and generally being an irritating dick.

How was the sloppy joes today?

Fuck, i know exactly what type of high school kid you are. You're that one who used to sit alone at lunch and keep turning around to rando's and butting into conversations with your irrelevant opinions and generally being an irritating dick.

How was the sloppy joes today?

tumblr_mqj4o6Zpmz1qfywy0o1_r2_400.gif

:)

LOL.

I don't know about it being the most exciting ever, as I have not seen them all. I think it will easily be the best of the last 4 years or so, if these women fight like they did in Invicta.

My work life will be hell next month, but I won't care, because September has a new Invicta card with Michelle Waterson defending her belt, then TUF20 with a great fight every week! Heaven.

Will TUF 20 be the most exciting season of the show?

Short answer: Yeah!

Long answer: Fuck Yeah!

Jarl

to many casuals it will be and to non wmma haters. I am always excited for wmma fights. Its something different

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipilica
Back