• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will TUF 20 be the most exciting season of TUF?

I was speaking about the clip they showed on UFC Tonight
cant wait! 48 minutes left!​

Oh, the seeds? That's based largely on the Unified Top 15 SW ranking. They probably had to shuffle the unranked ones themselves though.

Yeah, probably made some small tweaks to get some of the re-matches that they have set up in round 1. Especially the Herrig - Clark and Penne - Ellis re-matches.

Yeah, probably made some small tweaks to get some of the re-matches that they have set up in round 1. Especially the Herrig - Clark and Penne - Ellis re-matches.

I can see Clark/Herrig, but the Penne/Ellis rematch doesn't make sense to me. Ellis had her face beat to a bloody mess.

Unlike most people, I rather watch the drama in the house then see them train in the gym. It looks like there will be plenty of drama and catfighting between these girls, I can't wait, they've been leaning away from that on TUF for a while.

Back