Will You Be Happy for Ronda if She Becomes Champ Again?

Yeah. To see someome come back after such a humiliating loss and to a young talented opponent like Nunes deserves huge respect

She would have beaten THE top fighter,and of course shed have to fight other top contenders,shes the champion. Thats what she had been doing before she lost.

Yeah, she really stepped up to rematch Holly right?

She really was showing her courage when she was applauding Carano who hadn't fought in 5 years, but refused to fight Cyborg.

Oh and Dana swears she wants Cyborg now, only Cyborg gets anxiety and shuts down any time a reporter mentions Cyborg.

<{Joewithit}>

Don't care about WMMA, but i want a superfight between rousey and cyborg

Yeah, she really stepped up to rematch Holly right?

She really was showing her courage when she was applauding Carano who hadn't fought in 5 years, but refused to fight Cyborg.

Oh and Dana swears she wants Cyborg now, only Cyborg gets anxiety and shuts down any time a reporter mentions Cyborg.

<{Joewithit}>

They are offering her a shot at the belt,she can fight Holly whenever. its not like Nunes is a weak opponent. Shes the champion now.

Happy if she wins, yes ....only if that win is directly followed by her losing the belt again.

Zero fucks given. I'm not a fan, but since she got her face broken they won't be able to spam the "once ever" narrative again, that's the thing that bothered me.

@Gabe
Care to explain your response to my post?

Back