Will you respect Ferguson if he does nothing but wrestle against Conor

Do you respect Conor if he does nothing but stands with El Cucuy?

@D 1 Wrestler

It's amazing how you can have followed mma for at least 5 years and still be this shit at discussing mma.
actually, it's arguable that his neurotic trolling is working perfectly. it's shit mma discussion, sure, but that's not the yardstick he's measuring with.

db0.jpg

it's quite possible - highly likely in fact - that he's accomplishing exactly what he's hoping to.

Because his act is tough guy willing to stand and bang with anyone. so it would be rather silly if he spends all his time talking about knocking conor out then spends the whole fight spamming takedowns and being put on queer street worse than lando did to him

Or perhaps this is the strategy. Let your opponent think you're going to stand and bang with no intention of actually doing it.

Nope, it would mean he knows how big the gap is.

Won't matter though, he'd still get finished.

I can already see it now, he will get tagged with the left and spend the rest of the fight trying to wrestle. Will you respect him if he does this?

considering Conor should expect to be wrestled, I'd say it shouldn't be about respecting Ferguson for wrestling as much as asking if you should respect Conor if he DOES NOT PREPARE for the wrestling.

Yes, of course I would respect him if he took it down and submitted Conor. And Conor would too.

Only idiotic dumbasses would not respect that.

But I hope they KO each other, can't stand any of them.

It's mma take the fight to where you have an advantage

only retards on sherdog (D1 Douche) dont understand they're selling the fight. ITS AN ACT JUST LIKE CONOR YOU FUCK

Because his act is tough guy willing to stand and bang with anyone. so it would be rather silly if he spends all his time talking about knocking conor out then spends the whole fight spamming takedowns and being put on queer street worse than lando did to him
Bwahahah! oh you conor fans never disappoint. "In a real fight Conor murders Floyd." "Oh here we again. These guys are gona grind Conor all fight and are too scuure to stand and bang bro!"

I didn't know it was a boxing match against conor. lol.

no he just doesn't want to cut weight and feels faster than other 155ers, read the comment chain, someone asks him if he can't make it and he responds otherwise

"is it a choice, for speed or can you not make 145? Of course you can be successful at either 145 or 155!"
Lando Vannata‏Verified account @GroovyLando 19 Jul 2016
"speed kills"

Probably because he's not a 45'er?

Imanari roll to leg lock. First round. Tony becomes the undisputed Lightweight Champion.

Respect the Ferg .... 'cuz he's actually been fighting fighters in his division

The only way people won't respect him is if he does some Khalib Starnes game plan.

Alvarez tried going for takedowns, aldo was gone in 13 seconds so who knows what his gameplan was

McGregor also tried going for a takedown against Floyd but didn't get it, I'm sure with his 20 pound weight and skill advantages he would have got it fresh.

I fully expect a clinch heavy, wrestling based strategy to be used by Tony if he fights Conor. Conor has some glaring cardio issues, it would be most wise to try and have him expend his energy trying to fight off takedowns from the onset and drag him into deep waters. All fights start on the feet, if Conor is able to tag Tony at distance, or on entry to a takedown, then shrug off Tony's attempts similar to Alvarez, it will be a long embarrassing affair until Tony kisses the canvas.

He got tagged against Barboza too and fired back the entire time. He's going to get in Conor's face. Conor better hope he's got the power to stop Tony.

But no, I wouldn't. Win the fight the way you can.

Back