Willie Nelson being boycotted by MAGAs for endorsing Beto O'Rouke.

How can anyone vote for Ted Cruz?
The last election was pitiful on both sides
Who could honestly get the energy up to vote for anyone on that ballot?
Ron Paul was as good as it got
If bill hadn’t have been president already I’d have been ok with Hilary, but I won’t vote for a dynasty family
All Johnson had to do was not shit the bed and hed have gotten them in the debate next time

Who has claimed "the right donates more because they have more money?"

Also what does that have to do with buying power?

Please offer your insight to why advertising is geared towards people more likely to vote progressive than conservative if progressives dont have strong buying power in the US.
So now you've moved along to an admission that the left boycotts far more than the right and their "buying power" should dictate the politics of business owners, after several posts claiming it's "right wing snowflakes" who are doing all the boycotting.

<SelenaWow>

What a waste of time. It should be pretty damn obvious why Willie is supporting O'Rourke. Now we're getting worked up about one-issue voters who happen to be musicians:
Beto O'Rourke calls for decriminalization of marijuana in Texas

Anybody who lives in Texas and follows politics on anything more than a superficial level should know that Nelson has long been an open supporter of Democratic politicians.

photos.medleyphoto.5179527.JPG

He's on a late night talk show with Hillary Clinton tonight, so that is why this news was released.

I have been seeing comments online (yahoo, Breitbart ) shittin on Willie and fans saying they are not going to support him anymore. Do any of these people realize that WIllie has been supporting some liberal policies and politicians for many many years. Did they think Willie only just decided to go liberal or virtue signal?? Did they assume he would be conservative just because he is a Folk singer , Country singer and supports small farms?

I don't know how anybody who claims to be a fan of Willie Nelson could think that he's a conservative, but there are a lot of fucking

He's from Texas and sings country music, he has to be a conservative. Just like everybody in the military supposedly hated Obama because he was a Democrat and love Trump because he's a republican

So now you've moved along to an admission that the left boycotts far more than the right and their "buying power" should dictate the politics of business owners, after several posts claiming it's "right wing snowflakes" who are doing all the boycotting.

<SelenaWow>

No im moving on from lists that have proved you incorrect. After removing random "boycotting of countries" and non-us boycotts your source shows there were fewer boycotts proposed by American progressives than by American conservatives.

You literally proved my point for me and you, living up to your screen name as usual, dont even realize it. Your progressive list has 53 entries, of which two were Mexican boycotts, and at least 6 were in the UK. My list of right winger boycotts had 49, of which all were US boycotts.

The discrepancy is even greater if you take out the boycott of individual countries on the progressive list and make the comparison solely based on US business. But I didn't even go that far as it was unnecessary.

Please sit down and regroup.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Willie. He can support whoever he likes. Even if its a privileged rich white guy.

Most right wing boycott attempts are mostly born out of the power progressive ideology has on American arts, entertainment, culture and economics.

Why do you think companies are inclusive in advertising to LGBT, interracial families, immigrants and non-christian religions? Because progressives have much more buying power and thus influence.

Right wing boycotts are typically weak reactions to this progressive influence.

Oh and your list includes a bunch of countries and things in Mexico or the EU. So I doubt you read YOUR source.
Just say you think boycotts are weak and retarded if that's what you think. You're trying to hedge it and say why left wing boycotts are awesome and right wing boycotts are stupid. Are you for boycotts or not?

We live in a consumer society. I'd be very surprised if your purchasing decisions didn't have more impact than your vote.

The left has had a phony boycott of Nike themselves several times but are now fully on board with their sweatshop labor and kangaroo leather just because they gave an ad campaign to some bench warmer.

What's wrong with kangaroo leather? It's a superior product.

nothing about Willie, but why am I getting sponsored news about Beto on my FB feed?

I've never been to Texas. I certainly am no voter in Texas.

I assume he is getting buckets of money from out of state and that's why he shows up.

Classic Song:

And she knew the gun was empty,
And she knew she could not win.
But her final prayer was answered,
When the rifles fired again.

nothing about Willie, but why am I getting sponsored news about Beto on my FB feed?

I've never been to Texas. I certainly am no voter in Texas.

I assume he is getting buckets of money from out of state and that's why he shows up.

Because you are posting in a thread about him, while being tracked by google and facebook. not exactly tough to figure out

Ted Cruz is easily one of the most hated politicians in the country even among conservatives and Willies endorsement of Beto is fairly mild. I can't imagine a boycott effecting him at all.

i think all entertainers, athletes, businesses, etc should be required to make all their beliefs public. and then everyone should look at those lists and boycott them if their is anything they dont agree with. this is the only solution as i see it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back