Winner of Fury/Usyk vs Winner of Joshua/Ngannou 2024 in Saudi

I can’t stand Fury almost as much as Wilder but I’d be forced to go with him in the event Usyk decides to retire though unless Usyk confirms that he will fight the winner of the Joshua vs Ngannou fight . I’m almost positive he’d fight Ngannou though and look at that as a new challenge however I think Joshua is going to smash up Ngannou.

Usyk says he has a contract with a soccer league, and will switch sports idk ? I’d have to want the Joshua vs Fury fight if that’s the case .

According to Eddie Joshua vs Ngannou doesn't have a rematch clause. Team Joshua being the A-side would've set that as one of their terms. It speaks to how confident they are that Joshua decisively beats him.

Isn’t there a rematch clause in Usyk/Fury?

Usyk's bound to that if the chooses to continue boxing. But aren't athletes free to retire any time they want, regardless of clauses?
If he relinquishes the belts, I guess you can throw that contract in the garbage anyway.

According to Eddie Joshua vs Ngannou doesn't have a rematch clause. Team Joshua being the A-side would've set that as one of their terms. It speaks to how confident they are that Joshua decisively beats him.

Not that a rematch would help him in any way, in case he loses to Ngannou lol

Usyk's bound to that if the chooses to continue boxing. But aren't athletes free to retire any time they want, regardless of clauses?
If he relinquishes the belts, I guess you can throw that contract in the garbage anyway.

I mean in regards to the winner fighting Joshua/Ngannou.

If Fury can beat Usyk, Joshua and then give Francis a rematch, he may salvage his career.

If Fury can beat Usyk, Joshua and then give Francis a rematch, he may salvage his career.
He'd likely have to beat Usyk, Joshua, and win the Ngannou rematch handily to silence the critics. His stock is at its lowest. I'll bet he wishes that he never took that fight. Serves him right for that cherry pick gone wrong.

He'd likely have to beat Usyk, Joshua, and win the Ngannou rematch handily to silence the critics. His stock is at its lowest. I'll bet he wishes that he never took that fight. Serves him right for that cherry pick gone wrong.
Agreed. I'm a fan of the guy but kind of glad it blew up in his face. He had all the potential in the world to dominate the division for years and go down as one of the greats but he squandered it. Took easy fights, excessive time off, barely defended his titles and lies about negotiating. His resume really doesn't have all that much on it.

Isn't the IBF stripping?
Wouldn’t matter there’s a new Undisputed belt itself which stops the nonsense of who’s what champion and who’s the best ,whoever holds that belt doesn’t need the others , it lets other fighters go after the others and we’ll get more title fights with only one guy holding the undisputed belt . Should Usyk win he won’t need the IBF or any other belt .

a lot of people forget just how close that 2nd Usyk-Joshua fight was, Usyk was a clear winner for me, but not by much, it was a close fight and with a few adjustments i dont see Joshua couldnt win, i dont think Usyk can fight any better than he did in those pair of fights, i think Joshua can

So they‘d give a 1-1 guy a shot at undisputed HW champ. OK.

maybe the first time eddie and aj will be pulling hard for fury lol

a lot of people forget just how close that 2nd Usyk-Joshua fight was, Usyk was a clear winner for me, but not by much, it was a close fight and with a few adjustments i dont see Joshua couldnt win, i dont think Usyk can fight any better than he did in those pair of fights, i think Joshua can
The Usyk-Joshua rematch was really no closer than the first fight when scored round-by-round. Only difference is that there was a blind judge that somehow scored it for Joshua which resulted in a "Split Decision."

First fight BoxingScene had it 8-4 Usyk
Second fight BoxingScene had it 8-4 Usyk

The reality is that Usyk just has Joshua's number. Remember Usyk literally came off the frontlines to rematch him. So, to say that Joshua can do better in a third fight but Usyk couldn't? That's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Joshua had him hurt in both fights just didn’t jump,on him in spots , Joshua would win the rematch with simple adjustments,Fury should have defeated Wilder 3 times but beyond that defeating someone 3 times is unlikely and rarely happens historically it is proven already if both fighters are relatively close in skill and abilities, Joshua has the ace though which is power and can turn a fight around at any moment faster .

I took Joshua both times and I no doubt would take him again not only would odds be with him but momentum of putting everything together right unless a huge upset would happen in the Ngannou fight . Everthing you said was correct .

So they‘d give a 1-1 guy a shot at undisputed HW champ. OK.
Good.
Let's stop rewarding can crushers and record padders, and give title fight to those commited to fight the best.

Back