Shoop **WINNERS REVEALED!!** International Shoop League, Season 6 Shoop Contest Round 2

VOTE FOR YOUR 4 FAVORITES

Votes: 85 43.8%

Votes: 30 15.5%

Votes: 84 43.3%

Votes: 103 53.1%

Votes: 21 10.8%

Votes: 17 8.8%

Votes: 21 10.8%

Votes: 109 56.2%

Votes: 7 3.6%

Votes: 38 19.6%

Votes: 13 6.7%

Votes: 17 8.8%

Votes: 32 16.5%

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5cWkWz6.jpg

shYULVy.jpg

is there a difference?

Dang, I posted the same picture twice.

ISL NGS is the most level playing field.

I'm looking forward to it!
The true testament of a man's steel! Just him, alone, armed with no fancy tricks or animations, facing down 100 other shoopers on an open field!

maxresdefault.jpg

BAH! MORE WINE!!

Frootshoop

ali-liston-jpg.500789

I must say that half a bottle of wine was consumed in the making of this.

uwi3K.jpg

....too much wine

imagine if u drank more...
he could be an admin and intermittently post weird fucking existential threads and then explain them using Johnny Cash songs

Rigged again, deep state wins, what a surprise...

On a serious note, win well deserved, congratz @bigwaverider

I noticed the 'pulsing' part for the first time now :D

I seem to like the X-men themed ones the most :p

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thanks bro, I'm glad I just got something out because I was starting to think I wouldn't.

This has been an awesome experience for me, had a blast and learned a ton too. I plan on upping my game immensely when I get my new PC, this has just stoked the fire and may have helped create a prime-rib motivated Arqueto174 with Chuck's look in his eye's for the next competition.

Bring on the froot shoops:

:meow:
I'm looking forward to that shoop fruit thread also. It's going to be awesome.

Well done everyone.

Im glad the gifs scored highly... My Number 6 took me an hour, and that's about my record on my phone... Some of those take days!

That said, NGS is coming up, and that's where the dogs have their day!
1 hour is the most you've spent on a shoop? While most of us are out there busting our balls?

<DisgustingHHH>

But you're on your phone so you're forgiven :p

Well done everyone.

Im glad the gifs scored highly... My Number 6 took me an hour, and that's about my record on my phone... Some of those take days!

That said, NGS is coming up, and that's where the dogs have their day!
You got my vote bro.

Admittedly, I thought it waz @Ottawaguy 's shoop, but I voted for it on it's own merits... not because I thought I knew who did it. (I was pretty sure BWR did 8 as well, but I voted for it because of what it is... not who did it.) Great concepts & craftsmanship. You could really tell the time you took.

You knocked it out of the park!!!

giphy.gif

Congrats bigwave and to the rest of the guys that made amazing shoops (especially the GIF makers).

Last edited:
Wolverine gif should be inducted in the Shoopers Hall of Fame.

I'm sure if @bigwaverider put it on social media it would go viral.

Well done everyone! So much win in this thread.

@Arqueto176 well done. Once you get your supercomputer we’re all fooked.

Congrats @bigwaverider! Great job everybody! Love you all!

where did you go man? we missed you!! and by "we" I mean "me". :D

You betcher ass dude. @Arqueto176 is a phenom. BTW you came in 8th!!

Wolverine gif should be inducted in the Shoopers Hall of Fame. I'm sure if @bigwaverider put it on social media it would go viral.

hmmm....

Congrats bigwave and to the rest of the guys that made amazing shoops (especially the GIF makers).

Mahalo bu. You tied with @Buff who was Shooper of the Year in 2017. A good accomplishment and worthy to put in your sig!!

where did you go man? we missed you!! and by "we" I mean "me". :D

You betcher ass dude. @Arqueto176 is a phenom. BTW you came in 8th!!

hmmm....

Mahalo bu. You tied with @Buff who was Shooper of the Year in 2017. A good accomplishment and worthy to put in your sig!!

I couldn't finish my idea in even a hackish way to offer the thread post time-line.

moohaloa brother dije1. :D

he could be an admin and intermittently post weird fucking existential threads and then explain them using Johnny Cash songs

haha. :D

Rigged again, deep state wins, what a surprise... On a serious note, win well deserved, congratz @bigwaverider
I noticed the 'pulsing' part for the first time now :D
I seem to like the X-men themed ones the most :p

giphy.gif

I am part of the Rebel Alliance brah.

GN5GkTM.gif

well done guys, some crazy stuff in here

Been a little preoccupied today so I haven't really looked into how things went here. How were they? And obviously congrats to the winner, I knew @bigwaverider would take it the moment I saw his shoop. Ridiculous.

I don't even know how I did that gif man. As I told @Sansnom I really don't remember doing it. Was on auto pilot. I remember it being over 120 layers in AE with additional nested thing-a-ma-jigs that I can't even remember the name of. IDK what that would translate into "layers" in Photoshop, but I think 5000 would be a good starting point. It was 1290 frames so I am thinking at least 3 other "things" per layer.

This hurts my brain thinking about it.

I'm looking forward to that shoop fruit thread also. It's going to be awesome.

you'regoddamright.gif

I can't wait for my new PC.

:meow:

You betcher ass dude. @Arqueto176 is a phenom.

<DCWhoa>

To everyone else who participated great job guys, you're what makes this place so awesome. @MacGregor you really did that on your phone.........who the hell do you think you are? j/k amazing job bro. I can barely type my own name on a tablet so how the hell you do that on a phone is beyond me.

And a big shout out to the silent hero that shoop Gotham needs but doesn't deserve @jei thanks for all the hard work bro.

I wanted to post all this earlier but @Clippy broke Sherdog using the dark side of the force.

Most under rated shoop of this round. My only problem is who is the guy shooting?

2) @Ikky
HXtwYPL.gif

This hurts my brain thinking about it.
you'regoddamright.gif
I can't wait for my new PC.

To everyone else who participated great job guys, you're what makes this place so awesome. @MacGregor you really did that on your phone.........who the hell do you think you are? j/k amazing job bro. I can barely type my own name on a tablet so how the hell you do that on a phone is beyond me.

And a big shout out to the silent hero that shoop Gotham needs but doesn't deserve @jei thanks for all the hard work bro.

I wanted to post all this earlier but @Clippy broke Sherdog using the dark side of the force.

I do remember getting confused while making it. My work flow is pretty solid and things are pretty organized but many times I was like "now where the hell did I put that __________ layer." I guess my naming of layers wasn't spot on.

Can't wait for your new PC. You will have a beastly machine for sure.

And yes an ENORMOUS shout out to @jei. ISL 6 would have failed without him.

Back