Wins that seem laughable now

Clay Guida beating BJ Penn, Anthony Pettis, Nate Diaz, RDA, Gomi
Prime Guida was a nightmare to anyone with a wrestling hole in their game. He broke RDA's jaw. Out of prime beat late career BJ. BJ got KO'd in the street but your surprised Guida beat him? Denis Siver beat BJ. I think Amanda would be favored if they fought right now. Don't agree with your post, not surprised as Guida is very underappreciated.

I'm talking about fighters on the current roster who would get slaughtered by guys they've previously beaten if they were to get step in the octagon again today. And for the sake of eliminating fights between babies and vets in the middle of their prime (which would in turn be current guys in their prime versus washed old guys), I'll put a 7 year maximum age difference. Here are some of my favorites.

2013: Court McGee beat Robert Whittaker via SD
2014: Claudio Silva beat Leon Edwards via SD
2015: Warlley Alves beat Colby Covington via SUB
2016: Michael Johnson beat Dustin Poirier via KO

What do you guys got?
I guess (as always) most people didn't bother reading your opening post, and are literally pointing out embarrassing losses that fighters had in their careers rather answering your question.

And such, I would say if Holloway and McGregor were to fight today, I see Holloway knocking out Conor. Man, how times have changed.

Despite his recent success i dont think shoeface has a chance with vettori if they met today

Back