Wladimir Klitschko shagging Hayden Panettiere

Those are some fatty, McFat arms. I remember when this girl was on remember the titans. It all seems wrong.

Sorry Lug but..........

aaasherdognerdpm6.jpg

hahaha...^

I think the problem is that Lug is in love with Sergio.

I liked her better when she was on Remember the Titans haha

How sad is that the heavyweight champ is no longer even recognised. It's a real indictment of the state of boxing in the eyes of the general public/casual sports fan.

Can you imagine Ali, Foreman, Dempsey, Marciano, Tyson not even being recognised when they were champ?. Hell, even Bowe, Lewis and Holyfield were known to the world at large.

Boxing needs one man at the top of the division, and SOON. He needs to have charisma also. I'm not holding my breath however.

I like Haye, but I just can'tn get that ko loss to Carl Thompson out of my mind. The baddest man on the planet he is not, unfortunately.

Just wait man after the surgery , you won't be able to deny my talent and uncanny hotness , :D

Dr Steel Hammer.......haha..... I can't finish this sentence.

Well "some guy" is a little disturbing. But then again one of the major sports websites in Australia refer to the Klitschos as Vladimir and Witali when reporting bouts.

Sorry Lug but..........

aaasherdognerdpm6.jpg

Hahaha - I laugh every time I see that. It's funny that Wlad was a 'mystery man', I mean surely someone must have known who he is. Also I think Wlad should be doing better, don't get me wrong Hayden is a million miles out of my league but given that Wlad is the HW champ I would have expected him to be banging some hot Eastern European model like the babes out of Hostel or something.

You guys seen the A$$ on Hayden?...There's not much i would'nt do to get into that.

Apparently that Chick has been sleeping around with as many guys she can since MILO dumped her.

LOL at some of the people in this thread.

Saying Hayden is fat... cause all of you are dating super models... wait no you're not, you live in your mom's basement jerking off to victoria secret catalogs.

Besides that, damn, Wlad knows how to bring in the young ones.

If the world barely knows you and your the Heavyweight Champion of the world, your not the best the division can offer. This is obviously one of the weakest eras I've seen. Hopefully in the future Deontay Wilder can clear things up. Hayden is cool, but she seems too young. I know she's legal and all but you need a real women. LOL @ the guys who said "I like her more in remember the titans", what are you guys? Pedophiles?

Back