Wladimir Klitschko shagging Hayden Panettiere

The Klits' pic is real alright.
Came right off their own website.
It was a wallpaper for folks who might want it for their desktop.

I just cropped it and added the"WTF?" caption.

You spend your nights looking for nude Klitshko pics as well? PM me all you've got brother!

I'm like 85/15 on him dating her almost solely to get publicity and learn english. This isn't really about hot ass, which he can attain anywhere.

Oh it gets better, much better. :)

Hayden Panettiere 'peed on'
Hayden Panettiere is so into her new man she didn't notice when a drunken reveller peed on her.

The 'Heroes' beauty - who couldn't take her eyes off her mystery date, known only as Vladimir, at a recent Los Angeles party - was passionately kissing the handsome stranger when a man began urinating next to them.

An onlooker said: "Hayden was so oblivious. The crowd around the fireplace scattered, but she and the hunky guy just stood there, holding each other and kissing. She was so close, Hayden must've gotten some pee on her shoes!"

Hayden, 19 - who broke up with her 'Heroes' co-star Milo Ventimiglia on Valentine's Day (14.02.09) - appeared with the muscular man at ex-Teen Vogue editor Carlos Lopez's birthday party.

The onlooker added to the New York Daily News newspaper: "She had this grizzly bear-looking man with her. His name was Vladimir and everyone kept talking about how he was a wrestler.

"He was huge though, especially in comparison to how small she is. He looked like he could've eaten Hayden as a small snack."

Oh it gets better, much better. :)

Hayden Panettiere 'peed on'
Hayden Panettiere is so into her new man she didn't notice when a drunken reveller peed on her.

The 'Heroes' beauty - who couldn't take her eyes off her mystery date, known only as Vladimir, at a recent Los Angeles party - was passionately kissing the handsome stranger when a man began urinating next to them.

An onlooker said: "Hayden was so oblivious. The crowd around the fireplace scattered, but she and the hunky guy just stood there, holding each other and kissing. She was so close, Hayden must've gotten some pee on her shoes!"

Hayden, 19 - who broke up with her 'Heroes' co-star Milo Ventimiglia on Valentine's Day (14.02.09) - appeared with the muscular man at ex-Teen Vogue editor Carlos Lopez's birthday party.

The onlooker added to the New York Daily News newspaper: "She had this grizzly bear-looking man with her. His name was Vladimir and everyone kept talking about how he was a wrestler.

"He was huge though, especially in comparison to how small she is. He looked like he could've eaten Hayden as a small snack."

:icon_lol::icon_lol: good stuff

Oh man his name is Vladimir oh man the celebs didnt even know who he was thats how obscure the heavyweight champ is in america.

that last part about him being a WRESTLER had me on the floor.

Oh man his name is Vladimir oh man the celebs didnt even know who he was thats how obscure the heavyweight champ is in america.

Same here I cant believe nobody would know who he is. Hasn't he sold out MSG?

Lol.. A wrestler. I'm surprised they didn't refer to him as a UFC fighter. That's odd that no one there knew who the hell he was tho.

Vladimir that UNKNOWN Guy and Wrestler.

This is so funny im still waiting for someone to say European basketball player.

He looks more like her bodyguard than her new beau. But if he is banging that fresh meat, more power to him.

Vladimir that UNKNOWN Guy and Wrestler.

This is so funny im still waiting for someone to say European basketball player.

No, he would look like Hulk next to a basketball player.

But it's still strange that noone know who he's. Is HW boxing that dead in the US?

I wonder if Hayden knew that he was a champion boxer, not a wrestler?

mystery man...still funny

LOL just click on the 'peed on' link

"her mystery date, known only as Vladimir"

seriously? he is some dude name Vladimir? haha

i wish he came to ufc

Why? :icon_conf

And whats with people saying "LOL is that how bad shape HW Boxing is in? They dont know who he is?"

Yes, the HW division is struggling alot lately. More people know Floy Mayweather than Wlad. Easy.

But the writter doesnt know who it was. It doesnt mean no one knows who he is. I wouldnt be shocked if the writter just called him an unknown guy because the steriotype of HW Boxing is that it's dead.

Fight fans know who he is, Thats it. But some casual fans do know who he is. Some of my friends know him as "The big Ivan Driago looking guy who has a bigger brother from Russia" but they still kind of know. And they dont watch Boxing.

That said, He's known in Europe and because of Haye prob known in the UK now. I doubt he will ever become big here. American's will someday recognize the world Champion but he's going to be American.

Back