WMMA always ruins the flow of the night.

Every time. Its ruining the real fans viewing experience. ESPN WILL NOT put up with shit like that on their broadcast. Expect them to put a halt to that shit sooner then later

ESPN is a "progressive" network always rambling on about racial and gender politics. If anything, ESPN will want more women's fights for virtue signalling purposes.

Confirmation bias makes idiots of us all...

How many times has a fight between men ruined the flow of the night?

Oh, every fight card you say?

There are levels to awful fights.There are awful fights between males and then there is WMMA awful which takes awful to an entirely different level of awfulness.

I have to disagree when it comes to Nunes/Holly fight. I am looking forward to that one.

Nunes vs Cyborg back in LA was the most exciting fight of the evening. The place went wild!

Last edited:
There are levels to awful fights.There are awful fights between males and then there is WMMA awful which takes awful to an entirely different level of awfulness.
Of course it seems worse if you already hate it and anticipate that it will be bad. When you have a prejudice, you emphasize every example that reinforces your belief, and you ignore counter examples.

You also don’t put effort into making rational comparisons because it’s not as satisfying as proving yourself right with the current example. It’s confirmation bias + denominator neglect.

Last edited:
Of course it seems worse if you already hate it and anticipate that it will be bad. When you have a prejudice, you emphasize every example that reinforces your belief, and you ignore counter examples.

You also don’t put effort into making rational comparisons because it’s not as satisfying as proving yourself right with the current example. It’s called denominator neglect.

It's called 90% of WMMA is bad.

You also don’t put effort into making rational comparisons because it’s not as satisfying as proving yourself right with the current example. It’s called denominator neglect.

<TrumpWrong1>

Actually, women's fights are often worse because they lack the physical abilities and fight intelligence of men. If men and women had to compete against each other, then there would not be any women competing in the UFC. Hell, there would not be a single women even close to making it to the UFC.

Mods put this thread with the other one since you did it to mine too for no reason

ESPN is a "progressive" network always rambling on about racial and gender politics. If anything, ESPN will want more women's fights for virtue signalling purposes.
No fucking chance. They want ratings over everything else. And they know the ladies if the MMA world arent anywhere near good enough to bring fresh eyes to the sport. They will either get it fixed or get it the fuck off. I'm currently on the idea that they will get it fixed, because they have people like me who never have ESPN on in my house that have been tuning in for every single card they have aired. And plenty of others like myself are doing the same. Except I turn it during WMMA(except Nunes). I missed that savage kick by Shev, because I do not watch WMMA except for the rare occasion when I am curious in a hyped name; Suarez, Zhang, the other Chinese chick from last card, and Andrade and Nunes are always out for blood. But the talent pool isn't good enough to air on the biggest sporting network in the world. And that's just facts and business running together

It does and it doesn't. Like, the Nunes/Holm fight will probably be decent. But, yeah, WMMA cards that are not between the top 2% of a female division are usually utter shit.

There is certainly a large group of people who fall into the category you've detailed so well.

After reflecting on your eloquent post, I still believe that whenever I make a disparaging remark about WMMA I am sincerely trying to be truthful. Some may find my remarks prejudiced and in line with a warped agenda, but I respectfully disagree.

Every bad fight ruins the flow. But incels be blaming women <45> go outside nerds

Aspen wouldnt ruin my flow. Thats for sure.
aspen-ladd.jpg

WMMA naturally lacks in punching power. So basically, you're going to run into 3 rounders.

Yeah, yadong went hard and the 2 girls made me go to sleep.

[
It's called 90% of WMMA is bad.
90% of mma in general is bad. It’s just that the talent pool is so much deeper for the men. Because the men have such a larger talent pool, most of the bad MMMA isn’t in the UFC, but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist.

You are correct that that particular fight was utter garbage. However you seem to be saying female fighters ALWAYS ruin the flow of the night, what shit you speak! So they've literally ruined the flow of EVERY card they've ever fought on? You know that isn't true, don't you?

What is it with you and the other haters of females? You must really think the universe revolves around you. Your views on this subject MUST be heard by everyone else because you are so important, even when we've heard it again, and again, and again.
You sound like a leader of a cult trying to indoctrinate others. You probably think that if you say the same thing time after time then one day everyone will hate WMMA too.
Wankers!

If you act like this goofball, I'm gonna bump you when you least expect it.

Yoel's fights are as good as his opponents make them, because Yoel just stands in place making faces.

Back