WMMA Discussion #29

I don't really have anything to add. Other than this.
Maybe Kanako Murata was onto something when she did the double hammerfist to the boobs...

source.gif

Gatto hit Vidal with the dim mak, but at only a fraction of its true power
I been wondering about this tit punch tko, it felt like Vidal just wanted out or tried to milk a break.
You talk to wmma fighters a bit I'd be interested to hear if any of them think a good tit punch could be debilitating or if you could easily fight threw it like a calf kick or headshot?

Never seen anything like this before.

I been wondering about this tit punch tko, it felt like Vidal just wanted out or tried to milk a break.
You talk to wmma fighters a bit I'd be interested to hear if any of them think a good tit punch could be debilitating or if you could easily fight threw it like a calf kick or headshot?

Never seen anything like this before.
I don’t recall this being the first time I’ve seen a fighter take a bad hit to the chest; I believe I’ve seen it happen before, I just don’t recall where/when.

If I talk to any fighters anytime soon, I’ll ask their thoughts on the four finger mammary exploding technique

I don’t recall this being the first time I’ve seen a fighter take a bad hit to the chest; I believe I’ve seen it happen before, I just don’t recall where/when.

If I talk to any fighters anytime soon, I’ll ask their thoughts on the four finger mammary exploding technique
Wood X valerie letorneau had something... if im not wrong...

I checked some news and valerie said it was breast problems though

Wood X valerie letorneau had something... if im not wrong...

That one had the weird sequence with JoJo kicking Letourneau in the boob and causing a partial wardrobe malfunction, which you probably are recalling. But the finish came from a livershot (and kneeing the butt, as a followup after Val turned and fled)

The boob punch... Y'all are forgetting Vidal pulled the same thing in her last fight against Rendon, except for the ref actually paused the fight and then let her continue. Middle of the second round.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not superstitious, but the mma gods don't play that double booking shit. Miniscus injury, that hopefully heals well.

Last edited:
The boob punch... Y'all are forgetting Vidal pulled the same thing in her last fight against Rendon, except for the ref actually paused the fight and then let her continue. Middle of the second round.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not superstitious, but the mma gods don't play that double booking shit. Miniscus injury, that hopefully heals well.

The worst part, is ONE knew about it for a while, but chose to wait to keep selling tickets to the next event in two weeks, as covered in my latest award winning video:

In other news, Karina Rodriguez has announced her retirement. She hasn’t fought since before signing with Bellator, and then injuring her knee. She was cut by PFL after the acquisition.

Interesting that Gatto said she noticed it from watching tape of Vidal, asked the ref what to do it that happens in this fight and was told keep going. Kudos for studying her opponent and being clear on current rules and ref.

As for Stamp that's a shame and I hope she recovers soon. Having messed up my knee bad, I know the recovery's worse than the surgery. She's among my favorites. Wishing her all the best.

ONE should stop selling wolf tickets. People who don't follow closely can fall prey to unscrupulous practices. Seems like every promotion does it to varying degrees. Like when they announce a match before both fighters have signed on. Among the reasons I don't pay too much attention until fight week.

Interesting that Gatto said she noticed it from watching tape of Vidal, asked the ref what to do it that happens in this fight and was told keep going. Kudos for studying her opponent and being clear on current rules and ref.
Approaching MMA like it is a real sport is a recipe for success. Seems like Gatto has the smarts and the team to go at it the right way.

Friday May 24, 20024

[MMA] Eternal MMA 84 Moore Park, New South Wales, Australia
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 5:00am ET / 2:00am PT
Amena Hadaya vs. Jacinta Austin

[GRAPPLING] Fury Pro Grappling 10
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT
Ina Alivio vs. Amanda Mazza
Nikki Heuer vs. Molli Zborowski
Preliminary Card – OnlyFans – 7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT

Saturday May 25

[MMA] Enfusion Cage Events 12 Alkmaar Netherlands
Main Card – iPPV – 12:50pm ET / 9:50am PT
Lavinia Aronson vs. Ibtissam Kassrioui

[MMA] WOW 14: Madrid Madrid, Spain
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT
Tania Calle vs. Paula Sanchez

[MMA] Jungle Fight 126Brasilia, Brazil
Main Card – Combate – 6:00pm ET / 3:00pm PT
Elora Dana vs. Brena Cardozo
Regiane Silva vs. Carol Foro

[MMA] APFC 11: Fight Fiesta
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT
Laura Turzenski vs. Gloria Dacosta
Preliminary Card – YouTube – 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT

Sunday May 26

[MMA] Shooto Torao 32
Fukuoka, Japan
Main Card – iPPV – 2:00am ET / 11:00pm PT
[KICKBOXING] KRUSH 161mTokyo, Japan
Main Card – ABEMA TV – 4:15am ET / 1:15am PT

Vweykh8.jpeg
[MMA] DEEP JEWELS 45 Minato, Tokyo, Japan
Main Card – iPPV (YouTube) – 4:30am ET / 1:30am PT
Saori Oshima vs. Aya Murakami
Si Woo Park vs. Machi Fukuda
Tae Murayama vs. Momoko Saito
Kimika Kawaguchi vs. Mahina
Haruka Suzuki vs. Juki Sue
Misaki Suda vs. Seari Sumimura

more at https://grabakahitman.com/

Chase (4-2) vs Holloway (6-6)

Schroder (4-2) vs Chase (4-2)

This is a local event to me, and it sucks it’s happening that weekend, as I’ll be out of state. I imagine many here are familiar with Hope Chase, the Invicta veteran, and Brigid is her sister. Both are Pittsburgh locals. I’ve followed Schroder for a while, as well.

The Eternal MMA 84 main event title fight between was pretty good. Aired on Fight Pass. While I agree with the judges’ call, I don’t agree with how they scored it.

Crazy mt fight at Lumpinee this morning. Double doctor stoppage draw.

--------------------------------------------------

Another really good small glove kickbox fight went down last night too. Manazou is one just a few women with a mt/kb win over Phetjeeja, and I think Arina is the best kickboxy lady outside of ONE.

Arina Kobayashi highlight. Be careful its loud.

Last edited:
Back