"Wmma SuCKs! "

If you dont like grappling and judge what a good fight is by the strikes, you should watch glory, the striking is next level.
I would expect a guy like joey b to be able to finish when he has body lock and control of the back. Sloppy wrestling, sloppy striking, boring fight. No ability to advance positions. Just was sloppy and boring IMO.

I can't believe you don't watch wnba. You cucks have never in played a pro basketball game.

It's the main card in the top professional fight org. They should at least be better than me ffs.

jesus shut the fuck up lol, how obnoxious can you possibly be

people just like to hate on WMMA for no real reason. the fight was good, not great, but good. the cowboy fight should have definitely been on the main card instead though.
the lipski vs jojo fight was shit tho

mandatory btw

I took and sent my buds a similar video tbh.

That type of fight between van zant and ostrich was the only kind of acceptable fight. Booty and coochie up faces down.

Lol that fight was awful and was on the main card instead of a Cowboy fight.

Good job TS you idiot.
I think they just wanted Cowboy on ESPN, instead of ESPN+, for the TV audience.
I think VanZant vs Ostovich had absolutely nothing to do with Cowboy not being on the main card.

Good technique? That was amateur level at best and that tdd by PVZ would even make Condit shake his head.

The paige fight was far more technical than the hardy fight.

Back