Social woke superbowl ad showing christians washing everyone's feet

So is Christianity and Judaism.

"Oh shrimp and pork is unholy because some rabbi thousands of years ago got trichinosis 4,000 years ago."
"Yea everybody was bad so we put every animal on Earth into a boat and killed everyone else."
"Every human being on Earth that never heard about this savior born in this small town in the Middle East thousands of years ago is going to burn forever in eternity. All the people that ever existed in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Pacific Islands, Australia, India - you're all fucked. "

Makes sense and completely fair.

You know about Jesus. What will be your excuse?

"Oh shrimp and pork is unholy because some rabbi thousands of years ago got trichinosis 4,000 years ago."
"Yea everybody was bad so we put every animal on Earth into a boat and killed everyone else."
"Every human being on Earth that never heard about this savior born in this small town in the Middle East thousands of years ago is going to burn forever in eternity. All the people that ever existed in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Pacific Islands, Australia, India - you're all fucked. "

Lool what a stupid fucking response. Especially the 2nd part. I'm not sure if that incessant rambling sounded good in your head but it came out making you look retarded.

Which one of those 3, today, in 2024 still thinks it's okay to murder those who walk away from their faith?

they have subverted western society with woke ideology and they're in the middle of breaking christianity from within using woke religion. woke IS the new religion that wants to be THE global religion. fuck off with your gaslighting, this is not about hating anyone but commies, globalists, and woke activists.

Lool what a stupid fucking response. Especially the 2nd part. I'm not sure if that incessant rambling sounded good in your head but it came out making you look retarded.

Which one of those 3, today, in 2024 still thinks it's okay to murder those who walk away from their faith?

Yea all 1.4 billion Muslims on Earth believe it's ok to murder if you walk away. That's retarded that you think that.

Yea all 1.4 billion Muslims on Earth believe it's ok to murder if you walk away. That's retarded that you think that.

When the hell did he say all believers? Islam requires that its apostates be put to death. And the majority of Muslims do believe in killing apostates:

3w-5CT1guPYmmhhTeUIw32Y4B1MOeHLlh2aUqz348Hg.png

When the hell did he say all believers? Islam requires that its apostates be put to death. And the majority of Muslims do believe in killing apostates:

3w-5CT1guPYmmhhTeUIw32Y4B1MOeHLlh2aUqz348Hg.png
So how come the largest Muslim country has a rather low rate of believing it, and the second largest Muslim country isn't even included in this data?

<36>

Noah is also mentioned in the Qur'an.

References in the Quran[edit]​

So is Jesus (Issa).

You know about Jesus. What will be your excuse?

He could've played guitar better than Hendrix
He could've told the future
He could've baked the most delicious cake in the world
He could've scored more goals than Wayne Gretzky
He could've danced better than Baryshnikov
Jesus could have been funnier than any comedian you can think of

But then some people got jealous of how cool he was
So they killed him
But then he rose from the dead
He rose from the dead, danced around
Then went up to heaven
I mean, that's so cool

<36>

Noah is also mentioned in the Qur'an.

References in the Quran[edit]​

So is Jesus (Issa).

Yea that's my point. All religions are made up bullshit. You're expecting me to read multiple passages from the Quran to verify that? WTF

Yea that's my point. All religions are made up bullshit. You're expecting me to read multiple passages from the Quran to verify that? WTF

Oh please. I've seen you defend Islam numerous times. Stop pretending.

Oh please. I've seen you defend Islam numerous times. Stop pretending.

I don't defend Islam - the hell are you talking about. I'm not religious. I made one post in this thread and that's it. And my overall point was that all religions are just as bullshit as Islam. That it was ridiculous just denigrating Islam when the others are retarded as well. Show me what other post in my entire history where I'm defending Islam.

And being against Israel's actions is not defending Islam. Has nothing to do with religion.

You seem oddly obsessed over Islam though. Who the hell looks up and links dozens of Quran passages because of one post denigrating religion. WTF lol

I don't defend Islam - the hell are you talking about. I'm not religious. I made one post in this thread and that's it. And my overall point was that all religions are just as bullshit as Islam. That it was ridiculous just denigrating Islam when the others are retarded as well. Show me what other post in my entire history where I'm defending Islam.

And being against Israel's actions is not defending Islam. Has nothing to do with religion.

You seem oddly obsessed over Islam though. Who the hell looks up and links dozens of Quran passages because of one post denigrating religion. WTF lol

Yeah? Well how about you address the fact that most Muslims believe in the death penalty for apostasy and the punishment for apostasy in most Muslim countries is either execution or imprisonment?

Yeah? Well how about you address the fact that most Muslims believe in the death penalty for apostasy and the punishment for apostasy in most Muslim countries is either execution or imprisonment?

What will addressing that fact achieve for you?

Does that justify invading and bombing them to the dark ages now?

Your brain works in mysterious ways.

What you don't realise is that people become more radical the more oppressed they are. Also just because something is in the Quran does not mean it happens all the time. Do you think Gay people don't exist in Muslim countries or something?

Russia and many other countries also have similar draconian laws yet every gay person doesn't get killed on sight. You put too much emphasis on rules instead of the human. A lot of the leaders that impose these laws also have gay relatives. It isn't that simple. Human beings are complex creatures.

You can just look throughout history and see how different groups have treated people at different times.

I just said all religions are bullshit. Why would I get into a debate with you about the merits of Islam. I don't care. You have some weird obsession.

What will addressing that fact achieve for you?

Does that justify invading and bombing them to the dark ages now?

Your brain works in mysterious ways.

What you don't realise is that people become more radical the more oppressed they are. Also just because something is in the Quran does not mean it happens all the time. Do you think Gay people don't exist in Muslim countries or something?

Russia and many other countries also have similar draconian laws yet every gay person doesn't get killed on sight. You put too much emphasis on rules instead of the human. A lot of the leaders that impose these laws also have gay relatives. It isn't that simple. Human beings are complex creatures.

You can just look throughout history and see how different groups have treated people at different times.

Bombing whom to the dark ages? Gazans? What the fuck does being critical of Islam have to do with that? I'm just backing up another poster's claim that Islam is an ass-backward religion.

I'll also add that Islam preaches violence and hatred towards non-believers, women, and gays, but you've already been through this spiel from me. I don't need to repeat myself.

Last edited:
I just said all religions are bullshit. Why would I get into a debate with you about the merits of Islam. I don't care. You have some weird obsession.

I'm also a non-religious person who thinks all religions are bullshit. But at least I have the balls to call out a particular religion for espousing extreme violence and hatred against non-believers and being responsible for giving birth to nearly all terrorist organizations in existence today.

Bombing whom to the dark ages? Gazans? What the fuck does being critical of Islam have to do with that? I'm just backing up another poster's claim that Islam is an ass-backward religion.

I'll also add that Islam preaches violence and hatred towards non-believers, women, and gays, but you've already been through this spiel from me. I don't need to repeat myself.

When the war on terror started the objective was obviously to stop fundamentalism. What happened though? It increased ten thousand percent. It is objectively a total failure.

All the countries that have been meddled with have all become more radical. They were more secular and have progressively gotten worse as time goes on.

You think attacking the words in the book achieve anything? It doesn’t. The religion has been around for thousands of years and it won’t change by your posts or anything similar to that. The richer the country the more progressive they become.

Even a place like uae is changing slowly. It takes time.

Even someone like the Saudi crown prince is evolving his views. This happens when you become wealthy and peaceful. It doesn’t happen when you bomb the shit out of them. Do you think Palestinians were this religious before the wars? No. It’s gotten worse.

Saying Islam is inherently violent is stupid since we have thousands of years of history. There are centuries of time where they were the most peaceful when they were more prosperous.

Women have barely had the right to work and vote in the west for the last 100 years. Now we sit around thinking we are better than everyone else. It’s comical.

Countries like turkey and Uzbekistan are Muslim yet have bars, night life and women don’t wear burqas. If what you said was true then every single Muslim country would behave the same.

There are Christian countries in South America that treat women like shit and behave the same as the Middle East.

I'm also a non-religious person who thinks all religions are bullshit. But at least I have the balls to call out a particular religion for espousing extreme violence and hatred against non-believers and being responsible for giving birth to nearly all terrorist organizations in existence today.

TL/DR - I don't give a shit - stop trying to pull me into some weird religious debate about the merits of Islam.

When the war on terror started the objective was obviously to stop fundamentalism. What happened though? It increased ten thousand percent. It is objectively a total failure.

All the countries that have been meddled with have all become more radical. They were more secular and have progressively gotten worse as time goes on.
Afghanistan was not secular when the US invaded it after 9/11. Have you ever heard of this regime called the Taliban?

You think attacking the words in the book achieve anything? It doesn’t. The religion has been around for thousands of years and it won’t change by your posts or anything similar to that.
It's been around for less than 15 centuries, not thousands. I thought you were a Muslim? What the hell?
The richer the country the more progressive they become.
Nope. Compare and contrast the GDP per capita levels and human rights indices of the UAE and Qatar with the rest of the progressive countries.
Even a place like uae is changing slowly. It takes time.
Meh. Too slow.

Even someone like the Saudi crown prince is evolving his views. This happens when you become wealthy and peaceful.
He may be introducing reforms to Wahhabism, but don't let that deter you from acknowledging the fact that he killed Khashoggi in Turkey not too long ago.

It doesn’t happen when you bomb the shit out of them. Do you think Palestinians were this religious before the wars? No. It’s gotten worse.
The Gazans were receiving billions and billions of dollars and where did it all go? To the three Hamas leaders. Gaza could have been a Singapore of the Middle East, but the Almighty Dollar always triumphs over the concept of Ummah.

Saying Islam is inherently violent is stupid since we have thousands of years of history. There are centuries of time where they were the most peaceful when they were more prosperous.

Women have barely had the right to work and vote in the west for the last 100 years. Now we sit around thinking we are better than everyone else. It’s comical.

Countries like turkey and Uzbekistan are Muslim yet have bars, night life and women don’t wear burqas. If what you said was true then every single Muslim country would behave the same.

There are Christian countries in South America that treat women like shit and behave the same as the Middle East.

Bro, the fucking religion was founded by a warlord. The man killed in the name of proselytizing his religion. Sure, there were times when they were "peaceful", but they were still persecuting the dhimmis by treating them as 2nd class citizens and requiring them to pay the jizya.

Last edited:
Back