Crime Woman Fatally Stabs Convicted Sex-Offender Trying to Assault Her

World slighty better place

He brought a "sharp object" into a laundromat in broad daylight, 3 months after being released from prison for aggravated r*pe.

Sometimes stories really do have a happy ending.

- I cant have a opinion. I need to know if Kamala is proud of this guy before i write something!

Good job lady. Rambo is proud of you!

He looks developmentally delayed af
He tried to rape (presumably) a woman in a launderette in daytime, three months after getting out of prison for felony attempted aggravated rape and aggravated burglary, and she was able to take his knife and kill him with it. Plus the mugshot, I suppose he could have had a physical disability but he obviously wasn't playing with a full deck.

He tried to rape (presumably) a woman in a launderette in daytime, three months after getting out of prison for felony attempted aggravated rape and aggravated burglary, and she was able to take his knife and kill him with it. Plus the mugshot, I suppose he could have had a physical disability but he obviously wasn't playing with a full deck.

Just looking at the pic, he looks like he has a very low iq, probably borderline retardation. Not an insult, just my experience

Sucks for her that she had to do it. I’m sure she’s got some ptsd from it. But fuck that guy. He got what he deserved

Good, she saved herself and other future victims.

Hopefully he didn’t die too quickly. Human cockroach.

Stabbing the throat and they choke on their blood for 30 seconds and the last thing they see is the face of the person that did it.

I know because My name is Vendetta told me.

Back