Media Woman files multimillion-dollar personal injury lawsuit against Conor McGregor (Old News- Mcgregor)

If there was anything to these allegations he would have been charged. What prosecutor wouldn't want a superstar sportsman conviction on his resume? They found nothing.

This is an attempted cash grab, remember the woman who wrongly claimed Conor fathered her child? It's impossible to have Conors stardom and wealth and not the be the victim of false allegations.

There has been four cases that are similarly accusing him of assault. They even occurred in different counties at different times. Hell one of them even just happened a few months ago.... And these are just the ones we know about.

You really think all of these cases are just “cash grabs”? Be realistic my dude there’s clearly something going on here. He may just be paying all of them off to go away.

Sounds like fabrication clearly to me..

She's just another club girl or an instagram thot that got what she wanted than regret the sex later on.. smh.. You know what you're getting yourself into when in the presence with another man you barely know.

While in the penthouse suite, the woman said in the statement of claim that she was “beckoned” to the bedroom by McGregor, who asked her to perform a lewd act on him, which she refused. McGregor began kissing the woman and removing her clothes, over her protestations, the statement said. After she bit and hit McGregor, he wrapped his arms around her neck and lifted her up three times, after which she ceased fighting back.

McGregor then told her, “That’s how I felt in the Octagon, I had to tap myself out three times, that’s how I felt,” the lawsuit said. McGregor raped her, according to the statement of claim, and demanded she lie on the bed next to him afterward.

<Huh2>

This really sounds like a The Onion article

If there was anything to these allegations he would have been charged. What prosecutor wouldn't want a superstar sportsman conviction on his resume? They found nothing.

This is an attempted cash grab, remember the woman who wrongly claimed Conor fathered her child? It's impossible to have Conors stardom and wealth and not the be the victim of false allegations.
Yup. The idea that a man who has the self control to jump in a cage in another promotion to punch the ref, or to fly to another country to smash glass into the eyes of a bus filled with colleagues of his cutting weight for fights (many of whom he is cordial with) or who is proud of his cheating and illegal moves in fights, or who punches a random old man who doesn't want to drink his whiskey... the idea that THIS guy would not stop himself the moment any woman says to stop, no matter how drunk, high, or horny he is..... it's just ludicrous.

If nothing else, Conor has painted a picture of a man with absolute iron-clad self control. This is not a man who gets carried away and does shit the normal human being thinks is highly audacious and entitled (and illegal). Nope. He respects others fully and he would never violate a woman's sanctity or disregard her word and permissions.

If you ever knew ppl who couldn't control their impulses, you've known ppl who left a trail of women with "stories" in their wake, among the OTHER damage they've caused to those around them. Luckily, Conor is a perfect picture of restraint and self-control.

Look, the guy may be charismatic, as MANY psychopaths are (I'm not sure if he's a psychopath for real or not) but that doesn't make him magically some guy who you would reasonably expect is NOT raping women. If you think of the traits of a guy who is raping women on dates and shaking his head about it in the morning..... sad to say Conor's got pretty much all of those traits.

That's not proof of guilt. To be clear. But if my sister or daughter were going on a date with a guy like this we'd have a loooong talk about rape, pressure, safety, pepper spray, authorities, staying in public, and a litany of other concerns. The guy has all the makings of a date rapist, sadly. And that's partly why he's so famous and so loved. Sadly.

Are you dumb? What kind of people are in this forum?

the overwhelming majority of rape cases are by chicks who feel guilty for having sex. which is why only a very small % ever make it to trial...and even a smaller % get convicted. or they wait 20 years and feel the need to try and ruin a mans life.

McGregor then told her, “That’s how I felt in the Octagon, I had to tap myself out three times, that’s how I felt,”

lol this is just hilarious whether you believe the story or not....

the overwhelming majority of rape cases are by chicks who feel guilty for having sex. which is why only a very small % ever make it to trial...and even a smaller % get convicted. or they wait 20 years and feel the need to try and ruin a mans life.

I am assuming you have statistics that back up your claim the overwhelming majority of rape case are false?

I am assuming you have statistics that back up your claim the overwhelming majority of rape case are false?

date rape, there are always 2 sides. which is why it's very difficult to prove....and many times, men and women have completely different view points of what happened. I have read so many times, about women that have lied. simply to get back at some guy. happens all the time.

Sounds like fabrication clearly to me..

She's just another club girl or an instagram thot that got what she wanted than regret the sex later on.. smh.. You know what you're getting yourself into when in the presence with another man you barely know.

I like what someone else said in here. She was trying to get with Conor, he turned her down, she got with one of his friends, etc..

Word may have gotten out that Conor turned her down (hurt ego), she slept with the friend (makes her look easy), or someone got in her ear about possible money.

I was helping a celebrity friend at a convention and another celebrity was flirting in the van from the hotel to the convention. I played it off because I was with my gal friend. The other celebrity said I couldn't speak to her directly when I was asking her at the convention if she wanted to go out with the group after the show. That's relatively minor, but what would she have done if she made a hard pass at me, I flat out turned it down, and/or word got out that I rejected her.

It's sad how superstars can't just fuck women now without being accused of rape after. As if Conor needs to do that. He has millions of hot chicks that want his cock.

While in the penthouse suite, the woman said in the statement of claim that she was “beckoned” to the bedroom by McGregor, who asked her to perform a lewd act on him, which she refused. McGregor began kissing the woman and removing her clothes, over her protestations, the statement said. After she bit and hit McGregor, he wrapped his arms around her neck and lifted her up three times, after which she ceased fighting back.

McGregor then told her, “That’s how I felt in the Octagon, I had to tap myself out three times, that’s how I felt,” the lawsuit said. McGregor raped her, according to the statement of claim, and demanded she lie on the bed next to him afterward.

<Huh2>
Where are these details coming from? I could so see Conor doing and saying shit this ridiculous. Doesn't mean he did it but that does sound like over the top stuff that Conor would say more than stuff a woman would make up if she's trying to be taken seriously in her allegations. You don't WANT the court to laugh when you're making a claim so it's not that likely andy halfway sane person and her counsel made this up as a believable story.

Right in time for fight week, of course.

It's sad how superstars can't just fuck women now without being accused of rape after. As if Conor needs to do that. He has millions of hot chicks that want his cock.
In my experience, a LOT of the women I've known who have been raped were raped by guys who were popular with women. Sometimes the ego just can't take no.

The question isn't "could he get sex elsewhere" because you don't rape out of need of sex. We've all needed sex and not raped to get it - we have right hands and disappointing nights and those outlets. The real question isn't about getting sex. It's more "has this person shown lack of self restraint before?" and "has this person demonstrated a quality of overriding selfishness or feeling they are more important than others (and their desires) before?"

And those both have troubling answers with a man like Conor. There are many fighters that I'd say "we don't know" if they've demonstrated these 2 qualities before. And there are some I'd say "they def DO NOT appear to demonstrate these qualities".

Conor is not in either of those two camps. He's notorious for demonstrating exactly these two qualities in abundance. Excuse the pun.

Doesn't mean he did it but if you are going to try to use his motivations as guidance in deciding how you feel about the chances he did, the motivation of "needing sex" is not one of the ones to look at seriously. Needing sex is not what leads to rape or else you and I would have been raping our whole lives.

Odds are a) Conor is guilty b) he will yet again weasel his way out of any real repercussions

Back