Social Woman steals Uber driver's car because she needed to get to the airport fast

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
This young lady (from California) was heading to Austin's Bergstrom Airport.
She was annoyed at the pace of the drive.
She threw the Uber driver's phone out the window.
When the Uber driver went to retrieve it she (the passenger) drove off in her car
The driver's wallet was in the car. Passenger racked up a $120 charge on the driver's credit card.

Car thief / passenger told the driver:
“I need to get to the airport so I’m going to take your car and drop it off at the Southwest Airlines.”

Picture of thief/passenger in below link

I can't post pics ever since the forum change.

How are you posting pics?
Same as before. I've never been able to post pics/links in certain forums though like the WR

Same as before. I've never been able to post pics/links in certain forums though like the WR
I upload to freeimage.host and then grab the html link from there and paste it here. It's what I've been doing for years. Earlier I used to use photobucket.

Now I can't link from freeimage.

---

Back to the story in the O.P.

How could anyone think this (stealing the car) was a good idea? I am guessing it was a spur of the moment thing, but it took some forethought to steal the car by throwing the phone out.

Last edited:
I upload to freeimage.host and then grab the html link from there and paste it here. It's what I've been for years. Earlier I used to use photobucket.

Now I can't link from freeimage.

---

Back to the story in the O.P.

How could anyone think this (stealing the car) was a good idea? I am guessing it was a spur of the moment thing, but it took some forethought to steal the car by throwing the phone out.
I download to phone and then upload file

She got a slight bit of a Michael Jackson/smeagol thing going on with those big eyes, but after all, it is a mugshot. Also, she jacked his credit card and wallet, which has nothing to do with the flight. So clearly a thief and also a bit crazy.

Verdict is wood.

Last edited:
She classy she was gonna fly Southwest instead of Spirit

She got a slight bit of a Michael Jackson/smeagol thing going on with those big eyes, but after all, it is a mugshot. Also, she jacked his credit card and wallet, which has nothing to do with the flight. So clearly a thief and also a bit crazy.

Veredict is wood.
Persian version of Paris Jackson

Sounds like she popped some Xanax before her flight

Back