Social Woman steals Uber driver's car because she needed to get to the airport fast

This young lady (from California) was heading to Austin's Bergstrom Airport.
She was annoyed at the pace of the drive.
She threw the Uber driver's phone out the window.
When the Uber driver went to retrieve it she (the passenger) drove off in her car
The driver's wallet was in the car. Passenger racked up a $120 charge on the driver's credit card.

Car thief / passenger told the driver:
“I need to get to the airport so I’m going to take your car and drop it off at the Southwest Airlines.”

Picture of thief/passenger in below link
female logic.

I'm on bet365 betting she's pear shaped.

I upload to freeimage.host and then grab the html link from there and paste it here. It's what I've been doing for years. Earlier I used to use photobucket.

Now I can't link from freeimage.

---

Back to the story in the O.P.

How could anyone think this (stealing the car) was a good idea? I am guessing it was a spur of the moment thing, but it took some forethought to steal the car by throwing the phone out.

I don't see any reason those two insane behaviors are necessarily linked. She could have just made the crazy decision to throw the phone and then made the crazy decision to steal the car.

Just one of those days, I guess. We all make mistakes

I don't see any reason those two insane behaviors are necessarily linked. She could have just made the crazy decision to throw the phone and then made the crazy decision to steal the car.

She threw the phone to get the driver out of the car. That's thinking ahead.

She does not read this forum. You don't need to whiteknight this trash human and make excuses for her. She will not have sex with you.

She had a Palestinian protest to get to so she was in a hurry FFS. Totally understandable.

This young lady (from California) was heading to Austin's Bergstrom Airport.
She was annoyed at the pace of the drive.
She threw the Uber driver's phone out the window.
When the Uber driver went to retrieve it she (the passenger) drove off in her car
The driver's wallet was in the car. Passenger racked up a $120 charge on the driver's credit card.

Car thief / passenger told the driver:
“I need to get to the airport so I’m going to take your car and drop it off at the Southwest Airlines.”

Picture of thief/passenger in below link
People nowadays are super impulsive and lack any self control

I wonder how she thought that was going to turn out.

You usually only get 1 star for stealing a car. Probably thought the star would be gone by the time she got to the airport.

She threw the dudes phone out the window, so he leaves her alone in his car with the keys in the ignition.

Not saying he deserved it, but Jesus christ use your fucking brain.

Back