Crime Women Punched in the Face (knockout game on ladies)

chardog

That's President Donald Trump
@Steel
Reaction score

it's been a few days since this story broke, didnt see it here, but had to let it settle for a bit to see what's going on.
apparently, young ladies are being punched by presumably men, dont want to misgender the accused, but it seems like the most f'd up thing to do, even if victims likely voted for this fatherless behavior.

I'm not going to victim blame, but ladies need a good dose of self awareness, beware of surroundings, and protect yourself, stuff like this can go viral and spread to other inner cities like it did the knockout game.

I was thinking it was one dude causing havoc, and he did get caught, but there are other cases not linked and it's happening in different places

This lady got cracked, broke her jaw, dude is not bail eligible, released......

coming to a city near you, equal rights, and equal lefts

As someone from California, there is nothing I hate more than these "YOU VOTED FOR IT!" narratives.

Just because you live in a blue state doesn't automatically make you a shitlib, and not all lefties are in favor of these policies.

But yeah, fuck these scumbags and the policies that allow them to get away with it.

Those people on the subway in NYC are so mentally broken. They just let that deranged guy feint punches at multiple women and no one said anything or intervened.
That's what I don't understand and maybe its just so much more different where I lived but even when I lived in the cities people used to intervene...its almost like they're scared of the legal repercussions now.

That's what I don't understand and maybe its just so much more different where I lived but even when I lived in the cities people used to intervene...its almost like they're scared of the legal repercussions now.
That and it seems like certain cities have lost their sense of community and empathy for strangers. If this shit happened in my town there would be multiple people stepping in.

Almost?

That's what it is. The message has been very clear over the last decade - do not intervene or we will ruin your life.

Back