Crime Women Punched in the Face (knockout game on ladies)

being ridiculously soft on crime emboldens criminals

it was part of this video:

dude cracked her so hard, it cracked her jaw, and he was let go because of no bail for misdemeanor assault....... look at her face, shit was random, unprovoked, and it was a misdemeanor, and he was let go.

And that was everyone who voted for a democrat? You realize how stupid that is right? Of course you don’t you posted this reply

"yeah, name all the soft-on-crime shitlib policies like defund the police, restorative justice, cashless bail, and the rest that's emboldened criminals to commit crimes!"
who said that? What’s it like to live in a fantasy world?and when you create a fantasy world why would you create one in which you’re always so angry against a whole group of people?

who said that? What’s it like to live in a fantasy world?and when you create a fantasy world why would you create one in which you’re always so angry against a whole group of people?

9b44be74-c69c-490f-9461-4ad82fb30669_text.gif

Exactly as I thought, I was correct. Not because I think all black men are violent, but because any time an attacker or killer isn't physically described it is because they are black.

People are too scared to point this out. My old department would put out descriptions of shooters-I can’t ever remember one not being a black male and the news refused to post it.

Where is this loads of proof that 99% comes from the left?

Statistically, incidents of domestic abuse are more common in “red states”.
domestic abuse?? Now we are in a whole different topic/thread. Niiiiiiiiice try.

To answer your question, not sure. Feel free to start another thread though.

Back