Crime Women Punched in the Face (knockout game on ladies)

I doubt the intention of this thread is ... whatever you think it is.

Anyways, if this dude is in fact a trumper this is SUPER rare for that kind of crap. Because there is loads of proof that 99% of the time this stuff is coming from the left. Either way... Hopefully that dude gets punched in prison.

"There is loads of proof that 99% of the time" is just waffle lol

"There is loads of proof that 99% of the time" is just waffle lol
You saying it's not true?? You saying senseless sucker punches are more common on the right? You are just wrong. Granted, it's usually during protests and what not. Just ask Andy Ngo.

You saying it's not true?? You saying senseless sucker punches are more common on the right? You are just wrong. Granted, it's usually during protests and what not. Just ask Andy Ngo.

99 % is a number you pulled from your bumhole.

OK at the very LEAST you are very much saying the disparity of senseless sucker punches between to two sides is VERY lopsided. I'll happily accept that concession.

I've no idea, I'm not inclined to make it up lol

I've no idea, I'm not inclined to make it up lol
You can "lol" to the "lol" and "lol" all day. You know I'm right. Whether you side-step it with a "oh uumm well.. I don't think that's EXACTLY accurate number so I'm just gonna throw shit at the ground just to avoid admitting anything". WEAK!

I doubt the intention of this thread is ... whatever you think it is.

Anyways, if this dude is in fact a trumper this is SUPER rare for that kind of crap. Because there is loads of proof that 99% of the time this stuff is coming from the left. Either way... Hopefully that dude gets punched in prison.
Where is this loads of proof that 99% comes from the left?

Statistically, incidents of domestic abuse are more common in “red states”.

Where is this loads of proof that 99% comes from the left?

Statistically, incidents of domestic abuse are more common in “red states”.
Incidents of more domestic abuse do happen in more rural isolated places like Oklahoma...that's true but that no way as usual even pertains to this discussion. But the vast majority of these random sucker punches which are overwhelmingly being commited by black men take place in "Blue Cities".

In NYC it is so common that companies are hiring security to walk women from trains to offices. The #! issue is the DA's do not prosecute, and even when they do the sentences are light because the criminals are black or migrants. Mayor Adams is begging for help claiming recidivism is too much. This guy that just got arrested for punching a woman, has been arrested 3x in the last 6 months for similar crimes. Why is he out? This woman that got punched should sue the city. The family of slain officer Diller should do the same. His killer was arrested 21 times many for violent offences. Why is he on the streets? Even liberals don't truly want this, and yet they defend the policies and ignore the crime.

"The NYPD is aware of a viral video circulating on social media depicting a woman who was randomly assaulted in an unprovoked attack. The individual has been arrested and charged and is a criminal recidivist with an extensive criminal record," the NYPD posted. "Your NYPD detectives were able to identify the man after he was previously arrested for similar attacks, only to be released back onto our streets. This incident will be his third arrest in the past six months. Your officers will continue to remain resilient in their efforts to stop violent criminals, ensuring the safety of our communities."

Try that in Texas and you would be shot by 5 bystanders
In NY you help and get arrested. Alvin Bragg makes sure of it. He is more dangerous to the city than any criminal, and is backed by the Governor. Both were turned away at a funeral for a slain Police officer. Normal citizens have had it with the liberal bullshit, but somehow they keep getting voted in.

In NY you help and get arrested. Alvin Bragg makes sure of it. He is more dangerous to the city than any criminal, and is backed by the Governor. Both were turned away at a funeral for a slain Police officer. Normal citizens have had it with the liberal bullshit, but somehow they keep getting voted in.
I lived in New York State for a long time and its a great state outside the Blue Cities and the majority of people actually are red voters its just a shame shitholes like NYC get to rule the whole state...it really is a fine example of Taxation without Representation....

Here is an example of part of the liberal problem. An ex Marine Dan Penny defended a train from a violent insane Homeless man by detaining him with a chokehold after he threatened to kill people. The homeless man died in the chokehold. All witnesses say it was warranted and he was a hero. They also say the choke hold did not look like it was too tight.

City Council member freaks out and calls for justice for the homeless man and wants the ex marine to suffer. This same asshat is now calling out bystanders during the recent attacks on women in the subways with the knockout game.

"Where are the men calling this out?" Amanda Farías, a Democratic member representing the 18th District, asked in a post on social media app X.

Farías was responding to a post in which the New York City Women's Caucus stated it was "deeply disturbed [and] concerned about widespread reports of attacks against women in NYC that have been confirmed by the NYPD."

Stupid bitch is getting killed online for her hypocricy.

Shortly after she shared the comment, Farías, who was first elected to her post in 2021, began facing an onslaught of criticism from users who countered that most people choose not to defend others in the city due to fear of retaliation by government officials.

"Why aren’t men standing up against criminals who attack women in NYC? Great question…," Pushaw wrote in a sarcastic jab. (posted a pic of Penny)

"You support locking them up," Ryan Girdusky, founder of the 1776 Project PAC, wrote in another reply.

"They trying to not end up like Daniel Penny," commentator Mike Cernovich wrote

Incidents of more domestic abuse do happen in more rural isolated places like Oklahoma...that's true but that no way as usual even pertains to this discussion. But the vast majority of these random sucker punches which are overwhelmingly being commited by black men take place in "Blue Cities".
The claim was 99% of these instances were by Dems. Now the claim is that a majority of the instances are in Blue cities. So much deflection here. This is a thread ABOUT an appearant Trumper who is hitting woman. I suppose you have a source?

What kind of woke world are we living in when you can't even teach a woman her place? I want nothing to do with a woman who can't take at least a couple of clean shots and still cook me dinner.

This virtuous Trump supporter is just sorting out those fit to be raising strong sons for us from those that want to be mollycoddled and have thier hair dyed purple.

Smh

The claim was 99% of these instances were by Dems. Now the claim is that a majority of the instances are in Blue cities. So much deflection here. This is a thread ABOUT an appearant Trumper who is hitting woman. I suppose you have a source?
Laughing...That dude is about much of a real "Trump supporter" or "Trumper" as some muppets will say as the two dudes who attacked Juicy Smollett.

Back