• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Women Punched in the Face (knockout game on ladies)

Any description of the guy? I'm making some assumptions here, could do with some facts to set me straight........anything?.....

Any description of the guy? I'm making some assumptions here, could do with some facts to set me straight........anything?.....
14589136_032924-wabc-skiboky-stora-img.jpg

All liberal, no doubt.
i don't think you can pin politics on this dude. i've seen pics of him having a pink Trump flag in the back, and he wants to be NY governor. guy's a fucking loon.

look for "skiboky stora"

i don't think you can pin politics on this dude. i've seen pics of him having a pink Trump flag in the back, and he wants to be NY governor. guy's a fucking loon.

look for "skiboky stora"

I was talking about the victims.

Eh they weren't making noise when old people were getting beat up. Even Rick Moranis got socked in the face.

That's what I don't understand and maybe its just so much more different where I lived but even when I lived in the cities people used to intervene...its almost like they're scared of the legal repercussions now.

When you live in New York there's so many crazy cunts flying around you just get numb to it sir.

That's what I don't understand and maybe its just so much more different where I lived but even when I lived in the cities people used to intervene...its almost like they're scared of the legal repercussions now.
It'd say it's fear of getting stabbed, shot or jumped if the guy has friends. People who do this shit in public are usually insane.
I really wish more folks would learn mma and fuck these guys up.

Those people on the subway in NYC are so mentally broken. They just let that deranged guy feint punches at multiple women and no one said anything or intervened.
they were afraid of getting arrested

Back