Media Wonderboy reacting to his KO loss against Pettis (NMF alive)

nice guy but his persona is so weird sometimes.
Lol persona? He's just a really nice guy, not sure how that can come off as weird. You're actually weirder for thinking that.

I can hate anyone I want damnit. I hate you and your eyebrows...... ASSHOLE!

Jk. Hes awesome and so are you. Well maybe not you I dont know you or your post history. You could be a dick. Probably but maybe not. I doubt you are but I still dont like your eyebrows.
[<dunn]

Pettis and Romero both have the same quality, they are losing fights and pull off a finish.

Have you followed Ben at all since the loss? Pity Party? Are you retarded? Ben tweeted just barely hours after "Well that sucked" - in every single interview he had made zero excuses and basically said "shit happens, Jorge got me"... Wonderboy has handled it like a champ. Neither one asked for pity. My guess is you dont know the definition of pity.
He said, “Anti Self Pity Party”.

No ego, no excuses, no flexing. Say what you want about his style (which I personally like), you can't hate this guy.

If only more fighters had this kind of attitude. You know, what the elders called "sportsmanship" and "humbleness".

Always liked him, such a shame he lost twice to that moron Woodley

Very few guys can look at a devastating loss and laugh it off. Takes a real BMF to do that.

He almost got rid of Tony too.
This is true, but to be fair, Tony Ferguson's the type of guy to let you almost TKO him so that Cecil Peoples will score the round 10-8 for him.

Hes the nicest guy ever but he didnt seem to want the title as.bad as usman. Bottom line is that twood was very beatable both times and both fights were karate tourneys not cage fights.

Lol persona? He's just a really nice guy, not sure how that can come off as weird. You're actually weirder for thinking that.
As a wb supporter, he does come as weird sometimes. He's very pg friendly, He's a karate master and gives lessons to kids after all

"Hot darn, I been hit harder than that, sir."

That I like butt stuff? No womans Bhole is safe when I'm back there. I make that clear upfront so they dont act surprised when I go knuckle deep playing with and underdeveloped turd.
fc55def3da0acbe7d1ec34348f7aa201.jpg

If you watched Chuck vs. Tito 30 for 30, Chuck watches his KO loss to Rashad and almost weeps. He should go see Wonderboy about how to handle it better.
Shad literally made Chuck release his bowels.

I'd cry too if I watched video of me shitting my shorts.

Professional fighter, 20+ years martial arts training under his belt, renowned for his striking, finishes an opponent via strikes.

Sherdog Dunce: "Lucky KO."
Maybe the luck he had was that wonderboy wasn't more careful while picking him apart...maybe the luck was that he didnt expect a 20 year professional, renowned for his striking to nail his ass. If there was a rematch, he might not be that lucky.

Back