Woodley beat arguably the best striker and the best grappler in the UFC. Who can beat him ?

trre.gif

Get over it son, Colby's the man. The Colby train still has seats, get on while you can.
{<jordan}

An ounce of hype I had for Colby was evaporated when Maia lit him up on the feet ...

Last edited:
People keep saying "anybody good at this and that can beat Woodley" but nobody comes up with a solid name.
GSP ducked him.
Conor ducked him.
Diaz ducked him.
Bisping ducked him.

As they should, Woodley would KO them all.
Doubtful he would go for the KO though....

Darren Till has the right striking style to punish him, if his wrestling can hold up.

He will make a 10+ title defence run and people will still not give him much credit.

In his defence, the WW division has always been boring and uncompetitive.

People keep saying "anybody good at this and that can beat Woodley" but nobody comes up with a solid name.
GSP ducked him.
Conor ducked him.
Diaz ducked him.
Bisping ducked him.

As they should, Woodley would KO them all.
Gsp would embarrassed woodley.
Tell me how is woodley different than prime koscheck that Gsp fought? Koscheck even has better wrestling and faster hands.maybe woodley hit harder but he's nothing new to gsp

And then he was ducked by GSP, who's arguably the most complete fighter on the roster.

As we know, styles make matches, so is there any style left that may cause the undisputed WW champ any trouble ? Or is Woodley just that good ? I know Rory was able to do it, but that was 3 years ago. Woodley has improved and Rory is not even in the UFC anymore.

Regardless of the answer, we should all take our time and appreciate one of the most talented and active champions nowadays. Tyron Woodley is very underrated here. The Chosen One bless

nintchdbpict000295588587-e1484924039792.jpg

Jake Shields?

Woodley knew even a guy like Hector Lombard would murk him. That's why Tyrun blatantly ducked him, because it was "bad for his brand" HAHAHAHA!

somebody who can stop his takedowns and has a high output in striking. they don't necessarily have to be a great striker, they just need to be able to put it on him.

for how destructive his offense, lately, his only defense has been to run away and let his takedown threat handcuff the opponent. that's not much of a defense vs someone who won't respect his wrestling and will use volume to wear him down.

He will make a 10+ title defence run and people will still not give him much credit.

In his defence, the WW division has always been boring and uncompetitive.
It´s never looked so good actually.
Wonderboy
Lawler
Maia
Condit
Masvidal
RDA
Till
Cerrone
Colby
Ponz
Usman

somebody who can stop his takedowns and has a high output in striking. they don't necessarily have to be a great striker, they just need to be able to put it on him.

for how destructive his offense, lately, his only defense has been to run away and let his takedown threat handcuff the opponent. that's not much of a defense vs someone who won't respect his wrestling and will use volume to wear him down.
RDA maybe?

Wonderboy is arguably the best striker in the UFC? are you high? Most guys he has knocked out are really bad and clueless at striking.

Tell me how is woodley different than prime koscheck that Gsp fought? Koscheck even has better wrestling and faster hands.maybe woodley hit harder but he's nothing new to gsp

LMAO
Woodley-KO-big.gif

Which GSP are you talking about? Prime GSP is gone buddy. All there´s left is the guy who came back for a cherry picked fight against the easiest possible opponent and now is out again.

That´s why we´ll never see him fight Woodley, cause he knows he´d get KOed cold.

You serious? Koscheck was way past his prime when he fought woodley

Lol how convenient. GSP can beat Woodley but it is clear that he is not as confident as you are, also we are not sure if he is still in his prime, whereas Woodley keeps improving

Someone who can mix it together.

2/3 of his losses are to well rounded fighters. Most of his close fights were to well rounded fighters.

I'd pick RDA, but I think he's a little too easy to hit and too willing to walk into Woodley's counters.

I also just noticed that Covington is #3 on UFC.com. LOL.

Back