Woodley beat arguably the best striker and the best grappler in the UFC. Who can beat him ?

And then he was ducked by GSP, who's arguably the most complete fighter on the roster.

As we know, styles make matches, so is there any style left that may cause the undisputed WW champ any trouble ? Or is Woodley just that good ? I know Rory was able to do it, but that was 3 years ago. Woodley has improved and Rory is not even in the UFC anymore.

Regardless of the answer, we should all take our time and appreciate one of the most talented and active champions nowadays. Tyron Woodley is very underrated here. The Chosen One bless

nintchdbpict000295588587-e1484924039792.jpg

probably someone who is a little more well rounded than a pure striker and a pure grappler.

The only person who can beat woodley is himself. So if he ever, I mean EVER, try to fight himself, he's gonna lose bad.

And then he was ducked by GSP, who's arguably the most complete fighter on the roster.

As we know, styles make matches, so is there any style left that may cause the undisputed WW champ any trouble ? Or is Woodley just that good ? I know Rory was able to do it, but that was 3 years ago. Woodley has improved and Rory is not even in the UFC anymore.

Regardless of the answer, we should all take our time and appreciate one of the most talented and active champions nowadays. Tyron Woodley is very underrated here. The Chosen One bless

I'm telling you rn, Rory would still tear his ass up if he was still in the UFC. that dude would be UFC champ rn, he wouldn't play no games like Wonderboy or Maia did. he exposed Woodley and I guarantee he would do it all over again if given the chance.

Like Robbie and Gastelum?
Robbie got caught. DOesn't mean it happens every time.
As for kelvin, he missed weight. he was depleted from the WC and still lost a split decision... I don't think you have a point.

besides, let us not compare the climbing-through-the-rankings Woodley with the decision machine Champ he became.

How so?

Who can beat him? I don't think Marquardt would be able to beat him in a rematch but my money would be on Rory and Shields. Woodley is a good fighter but he's incredibly boring and dumb. He has not by any means looked unbeatable so his time as champ will end sooner rather than later unless he continues to take long breaks inbetween fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back