Woodley beat arguably the best striker and the best grappler in the UFC. Who can beat him ?

Woodley got the UFC to lowball Rory because he knew Rory would make him look like Alex Caceres again.

Woodley is a really good fighter but my fuck he is overrated on Sherdog. Dude lost a standup fight with fucking Jake Shields.

Think about that. A standup fight, with Jake Shields...... he fucking lost.

Yeah, GSP is scared of Josh Koscheck 2.0.

Soooooooo scary.

1rlPc.gif

:p There is a bit more than the ones you mentioned.
That makes me smile

Robbie Lawler will KO RDA, then KO the Black Social Justice Warrior.

He beat the best striker an best grappler ......... he fought Khabib and Either Conor or Max.

Lawler hasnt been the same since the rory fight. Hes not as active and aggressive as he used to be, (i felt Condit beat him fairly obviously)and his wrestling isnt at a level to make woodley fear the takedown.

GSP and Rory are his biggest threats.

I'm sure if Lawler smokes RDA you'll sing a different tune.

Like i said..let's see Robbie or Condit vs Woodley again.

He beat the best striker an best grappler ......... he fought Khabib and Either Conor or Max.

You do know that all three of the guys you mentioned here aren't in his weight division, right?

Khabib is a better grappler than Maia but Wonderboy is years ahead of Max and Conor. No one does what he did against Masvidal and Rory

A good pressure fighter. Woodley isn’t nearly as good as some people think he is.

Rory would abuse him just as bad if they fought tomorrow.

People keep saying "anybody good at this and that can beat Woodley" but nobody comes up with a solid name.
GSP ducked him.
Conor ducked him.
Diaz ducked him.
Bisping ducked him.

As they should, Woodley would KO them all.

Lol

Woodley beat two one-dimensional fighters. Maia is a great grappler with no striking, and weak offensive takedowns. Woodley just had to stop the takedown and pop him with a few right hands. Wonderboy is a great striker, but not a grappler.

Colby Covington could give Woodley a tough fight, because he's got a good chin, fearless standup, and better wrestling.

And despite how one-sided their first fight was, I do believe that Robbie Lawler would also defeat Woodley in a rematch.

Rory MacDonald is very well rounded and would beat Woodley again.

I'm also curious to see how up and comers Darren Till and Kamaru Usman do.

damn i need to rewatch the fight.. how the heck did Rory get him down? was Woodly gassed and thats why?

Back