Media Woodley is BUTTHURT after Leon Edwards makes fun of his rapping. Threatens to PULL OUT

Who will you root for?

• Total voters
z0EQXcP.png

I wonder what flashes through Tyron's head when he reads the word "cringe."

Imagine if Leon Scott was white <Lmaoo>
Tyron would be crying on tmz saying his opponent is racist

Edwards was funny, come on... Funny montage.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

if t wood made banger tracks about fighting and being a beast, that would be something else.

but he had to rap about how hood he is and how hes clapping asses and pulling guns on people, when the kid ain't gangster at all.

its pathetic.
He uses the n-word in his raps as well

He is a try hard

You lame chaps don’t know how to read trash talk.

T-Wood is saying that Edwards is currently unknown, and a fight with him will put him on the map. By threatening not to sign the contract Edwards will remain unknown. This fight is going to happen and I expect it to be a good one...

image_1024x926.jpg

He can't pull a race card on Edwards so he has to resort to this petty shit. SMH Woodley, you fucking DIVA.

<DisgustingHHH>

Lets take a look at what Leon Edwards posted that hurt Tyron's feelings.

Safe to say Woodley isn't getting any grammy awards for that shit. In fact Woodley is to rap, what CM PUNK is to MMA.

<3>

How is he making fun of his raping?

He says "At least you have your rap career to fall back on after March" which is implying that after he ends his fighting career he still has a viable rap career to fall back on to make a living, this is basically the exact opposite of making fun of his rap career, he's actually making fun of his MMA career.

He uses the n-word in his raps as well

He is a try hard

Hes the most unlikeable person in the UFC and it has nothing to do about him being black and everyone being racist against him.

Just look how many popular black fighters there has been.

The fact that Tyron raps, and thinks he is actually good makes me cringe for him. Now I get that he is indeed very successful in his life, and he has accomplished so much. But goodness, he has no talent for rap, and that’s putting it gently.

Twood can't handle the truth, his rap is so horrible and cringeworthy and makes no sense. No flow, no style nothing its really really really bad.
But Twood has narcissism and delusions of grandeur so of course he thinks he is good. If he only knew how embarrassing he sounded he would curl in a ball and hide.
yeah the whole Woodley ridiculous over-reaction is phenomenally stupid and childish. He really is a diva now, and he must finally be realizing that UFC will never offer him a title-shot again, so he is just a man on his way out of the game, and thinks he has his next gig all lined up.

Possibly the least likeable active fighter on the UFC roster.

It'd be great marketing if he released diss tracks on his opponents like Dame Lillard does in the NBA.

He needs better ghostwriters on his team, he doesn't sound that bad here.

Lillard writes his own shit and hes got bars. Woodley is trash.

I like the fact that finally Tyron cannot pull the racism card as soon as the opponent says soemthing he doesnt like.
I'm also going to enjoy it when leon tunes him up with relative ease and sends him into obscurity.
Talks about fame and money like it's something he should know about.
He dont get paid like that for his fights because of money he generates that's for damn sure. Dudes one of the worst draws in the game. Theres a reason it took him so long to get a title shot.

For someone thats tryin to rap...Twood has horrible trashtalk game. Just corny as fuck....and i like the dude.
36 year old father of like 4, STARTING a rap career about clappin booty cheeks and skeeting?
Come on,son.
<{cruzshake}>

For someone thats tryin to rap...Twood has horrible trashtalk game. Just corny as fuck....and i like the dude.
36 year old father of like 4, STARTING a rap career about clappin booty cheeks and skeeting?
Come on,son.
<{cruzshake}>

This. I saw that music video and cringed.

I swear i heard him say he was just gonna talk positive and take a different route from rappers.......and in the music video he was talking about holding guns, fucking bitches etc. It was so corny.......what is/has he said to his kids about this lol

Holy fuck what a bitch ass response by Woodley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back