Media Woodley is BUTTHURT after Leon Edwards makes fun of his rapping. Threatens to PULL OUT

Who will you root for?

• Total voters
It was a legit rant from Woodley but he had to ruin it with that pussy move "I won’t sign the contract"

Be the first time in Leon Edward's career that I will root for him. Woodley is just so unlikable.

I highly doubt Woodley's musical endeavors have been profitable in any way

image_1024x926.jpg

He can't pull a race card on Edwards so he has to resort to this petty shit. SMH Woodley, you fucking DIVA.

<DisgustingHHH>

Lets take a look at what Leon Edwards posted that hurt Tyron's feelings.

Safe to say Woodley isn't getting any grammy awards for that shit. In fact Woodley is to rap, what CM PUNK is to MMA.

<3>

Woodley is probably the most unlikeable guy in MMA history.
Talented, but fights boring and has a shit personality.

I actually like Masvidal more than Leon, but the only one who looked like a fool was Jorge for clearly sucker punching a dude who and wasn't attacking him and then not fighting him right after.

The whole 3 piece and a soda shit was kinda funny for a minute, but he never accepted an actual fight because he'd probably lose a decision. Leon was calling him out the whole time and Jorge opted to fight Nate Diaz instead.

Yeah, you can't sucker punch someone, then run like a chicken when he calls you out for a fair fight. Masvidal loses points for that. I'd understand if Leon was a 5-4 record type fighter but he's scratching at a title shot himself. You sucker punch him and take his title shot. Fighting him to decide makes a whole lot of sense, and if you think he's beneath you, you shouldn't have cheap shotted him in the first place and not gave him a chance to rectify. Bitch moves by Jorge.

Once i heard tyron was seriously trying to rap i knew his downfall was soon. I was a fan but it very hard these days. I never got why he was so hated. now its obvious

How do actual Woodley fans view this exchange? Legitimately curious.

10-8 to leon due to mc woods self burn of a response

Bad start for twood

Leon gonna beat Woodley and keep him with his back on the cage as always since Woodley doesn't have cage awareness and footwork.

Back