Media Woodley is BUTTHURT after Leon Edwards makes fun of his rapping. Threatens to PULL OUT

Who will you root for?

• Total voters
image_1024x926.jpg

He can't pull a race card on Edwards so he has to resort to this petty shit. SMH Woodley, you fucking DIVA.

<DisgustingHHH>

Lets take a look at what Leon Edwards posted that hurt Tyron's feelings.

Safe to say Woodley isn't getting any grammy awards for that shit. In fact Woodley is to rap, what CM PUNK is to MMA.

<3>

Lol they both had fire responses

Woodley should stick to mma. His music is trash.

Woodley has completely lost me as a fan. The guy is unbearable to listen to and basically impossible to like at this point.

This was the last straw but its been slowly dwindling ever since he started the victim shit. I gave him another chance and he kind of won me over again with the Till W and shutting Dana up, but this is it.

I can’t stand Tyron. Biggest cry baby ever. Pro fighters aren’t supposed to be these whiny cry babies.

Gotta admit Leon Edwards is kinda growing on me.

Just wish his fights weren't so boring. I hope he gets this win and calls out Masvidal on the mic
I'll be rooting for Leon because we need more praise for fighters who actually WIN, instead of just entertain.

Fuck woodley, dude is a punk. "I mAkE mOrE tHAn yOu" only losers say stuff like that. Hope he gets knocked out again, like nate marquardt style

Woodley should stick to mma. His music is trash.
It'd be great marketing if he released diss tracks on his opponents like Dame Lillard does in the NBA.

He needs better ghostwriters on his team, he doesn't sound that bad here.

Tyron is such a petty princess

One of the more toxic mma fighters

if t wood made banger tracks about fighting and being a beast, that would be something else.

but he had to rap about how hood he is and how hes clapping asses and pulling guns on people, when the kid ain't gangster at all.

its pathetic.
Yeah it woulda been like Roy Jones Jr lol

I'm a Leon Edwards-fan now. That video was great.

I mean, Tyron's bars are trash, but nothing he said here is inaccurate.

Edwards' biggest claim to fame is clout chasing by talking smack to backstage, then getting a taste of reality, which is way funnier than any of Tyron's shitty raps.

Don't think he was seriously threatening to pull out so much as making light of the fact that in the larger scheme of things, Tyron is throwing him a bone by fighting him.

"nobody knows you, nobody cares about our matchup, so shut up and dont promote the fight before i dont fight your bitchass!"

wow Tyron is something else.

Woodley on a "bad bitch binge".

Shut your bitch ass up Woodley with your wife and 3 kids in suburban fucking Missouri or wherever you're from.

Lmfao this was kinda bitch made but hilarious

Woodley showing off that low IQ LMAO

Back