Woodley v Paul has rematch clause if Woodley wins

LoL at anyone who thinks this jake clown has a chance . cte city for him and his clown brother

Man, I truly feel for all the fans here praying that Woodley wins.
It’s going to be one dark day in the world of combat sports when it doesn’t happen though.

As much as I want Woodley to flat line him, it’s most likely not happening. The ONLY reason Jake took this fight is because his team feels it’s a definite possibility that he wins.

Good, even more motivation for Woodley to take this fight very seriously.

Man, I truly feel for all the fans here praying that Woodley wins.
It’s going to be one dark day in the world of combat sports when it doesn’t happen though.

As much as I want Woodley to flat line him, it’s most likely not happening. The ONLY reason Jake took this fight is because his team feels it’s a definite possibility that he wins.

I'm not a Woodley fan.

But I'm finding a hard time picking Jake over Woodley. Jake has the size advantage and maybe that is enough to win a decision, maybe a late round KO.

I guess I just really have no idea of what Jake brings to the table. He fought three people with little to no ability in the striking department. He should win those fights even with the limited training he has had. Woodley at least has shown some hands throughout his career and has some speed in his movement. Now he is a shell of himself today in the MMA world but three months of boxing training to go with his years of MMA striking training I tend to believe he'll look decent against Jake. God, I hope he KO's that punk.

That´s i going to motive Woodley. He is going to get 2 checks.

Rematch should be in MMA.

This isn’t askern , even though woodley is hesitant in mma, due to threat of takedown grappling etc. he has shown defensive skills in all of his losses . Also he still has power . I can’t believe people are betting on him to lose

I was telling everyone that Woodley can win. And should so he can set up a rematch. Funny thing is, Jake might not want it if he gets brutally knocked out.

Jake Paul knows he's the A-side and is protecting his brand. Smart

With that said, hope T-Wood nukes him and pulls out of the hematch with an "injury"
No way he pulls out of a rematch in which he would be making even more money in.

Back