Woodley vs. Paul Heavies Megathread

Pretty good lines from Woodley there ! Finally a good ambassador of the sport defending MMA Honor in front of that fraud of Jake Paul.

I thought Woodley was real but why did he have to wear the sunglasses <{CMPALM}>

Askren made him look like a fool during the press conference, didn't help in the fight.

I haven't watched it and i don't plan to. But from the litlte snippets of stuff I've seen this seems 100% accurate. Jake knows how to play the game and he's just playing the game. All these MMA guys take it so serious like it's disrespecting them and they get out of control. Askren was the only one who didn't seem to get all worked up.

I've said before that for being professional fighters, MMA people have some of THE thinnest skin I have ever seen. Like they constantly have to prove something. So sensitive.

It’s actually extremely embarrassing that UFC Hall of Famers are getting worked up by a 3-0 youtuber. I don’t think people quite understand this. The insecurity is strong.

Woodley has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Pretty good lines from Woodley there ! Finally a good ambassador of the sport defending MMA Honor in front of that fraud of Jake Paul.

lol poor Jake.... Even Tyron made this guy look like an idiot.

That's quite the accomplishment.

Woodley is still most likely gonna be taking a L this weekend though.

Woodley has the weight of the world on his shoulders.
{<doc}

Weirdos talk like Jake is coming into the octagon and destroying fighters. No one gave a fuck about Woodley in the UFC, and no one gives a fuck about him entertaining people with Jake Paul in a boxing ring.

All these nerds claiming this is hurting MMA's legacy.

MMA has been propped up by the yakuza, steroids, drugs, Dana White, Condom Depot, and who knows what else since it's inception.

{<jordan}

Last edited:
feels like they should have been eating hot wings before each question.

Lmao. 18:05 or so in Jake says Tyron is thicc and he wanted to grip his cheeks?
<JerryWWF>

The only real intriguing fight that would carry a lot of meaning among both hardcore and casuals would be Anderson Silva right now. He’s the guy that carries a massive name and also the boxing skillset to represent the sports top strikers, and he’s around Jakes size too.
The idea of Anderson Silva, even age 46 fighting that youtuber is a disgrace to the sport.

I watched about 7 minutes thinking the whole time no way this goes on for over a half hour, but I had to tap out.

T wood was doing the better shit talking though from what I saw.

I’m never been a T Wood fan and am indifferent to Paul as a boxer, but I hope T Wood wins. He’s been taking too many L’s lately.

He’s just coming to collect a fat check, and although I doubt he will intentionally take a dive, I think he’s pretty much going into it just hoping for the best and mostly motivated just to get his show money.

My advice to my sherbros don’t invest any emotion into Woodley, he does not represent MMA strikers and we all know it. He might still pull it off, but the more likely scenario as he goes in lethargic as always, misses a few telegraphed haymakers and gets embarrassed. And it’s OK.

Tyron Woodley, Ben Askren, these are not names the average person outside of sherdog has even heard of. They’ll say Jake just beat some MMA guy that used to fight in the UFC.

The only real intriguing fight that would carry a lot of meaning among both hardcore and casuals would be Anderson Silva right now. He’s the guy that carries a massive name and also the boxing skillset to represent the sports top strikers, and he’s around Jakes size too.

I was with you until Ander Silva. Who cares. The best boxers are boxers. But in a street fight most boxers would get brutalized by a MMA pro. These are just weird side contest.

As far as I am concerned, these are freak shows. They don't highlight the best, period! Because of you suckas, now we are going to get a landslide of this crap.

38 minutes of Woodley and Jake fucking Paul with no cliffs, no thank you
to be fair, if you do watch it, there is no way to explain this in writing.
no fucking way to describe other than "I want that time back!"

Back