Working 2 jobs, and going to college to become a cop while following a fight career how hard is it?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So i've been interested in becoming a cop to help people, to stop terrorist, and those gangsters and hoodlums on the streets from bullying people on the streets. I am currently training to be a professional fighter, i'm working at an airport doing security and my sister is trying to get me a second job at a dominos (even though my dad is the owner of that dominos and doesn't want me working their), i'm thinking about going to college after i come back from thailand, i'm going to be their in thailand from jan 2018-march 2018. I told my sister to tell the gm over at that dominos to schedule me weds, fri, sat, and sun (in the mornings because fri i go to my gym for sparring night, and weds and sat and sun i work in the evenings). And one of my co-workers told me that i can become a cop with just 60 credits in college. So i'm thinking about doing it, but how hard is it to follow a fight career while in college, and working 2 jobs, and training in nyc, every fri after the dominos job? I do know that i will have some time to train while i'm in the police force, but i also want to still follow my fight career.

Asking Sherdog is the biggest and most important first step to take. You’re on the right path.

that sounds as easy as potato.

I dont know how many hours you work, but on paper you must be a busy motherfucker. Keep up the good work.

I'm pretty sure all you need is a high school diploma to be a cop, so i don't know why you'd have to work toward it.

I'm pretty sure all you need is a high school diploma to be a cop, so i don't know why you'd have to work toward it.

In new jersey you have to go through college and have at least 60 credits, even a cop at the airport i work at said that.

I dont know how many hours you work, but on paper you must be a busy motherfucker. Keep up the good work.
I'm working 90-100 hours every 2 weeks at the airport, my sister asked me if i was interested in the driver job at domios so i said yes, but i think shes trying to be sneaky about it so my father doesn't know because my father don't want me working at his dominos, because of shit that my twin bro did, so if i was working at the dominos doing a driver job i would be working 10am-5pm, depending on my shifts at the airport because their trying to work around that, so it would probably be 10am-5pm weds,fri,sat,sun. So thats 7 hours, which means i would be working 28 hours plus tips which my sister said the tips at that dominos are good, so i would be making much more then in my check. So i would be making roughly $900-1000 in my checks making $1800-2000 (probably over or under around those numbers).

It is moderately, to severely hard

Ok is it at least possible? Because i think the police officer job suits me more then the security jobs becausw i went into the security job because i thought i was going to be able to help people, i thought it would be kinda like police work.

asks someone who's already there.

you're best bet is to asks a fighter who's a cop or a cop who's a fighter

how are you gonna fit all that shit into your schedule?

asks someone who's already there.

you're best bet is to asks a fighter who's a cop or a cop who's a fighter

I don't really have any fighter that i use to train with number(at least not the ones that are cops at the momment). I don't know i was going to go to college, when i come back from thailand, but now it seems unlikely for now, i guess i'm going to have to do this for another time maybe mid 2018, because i should beable to pay off everybodies debt that i owe by then, and i should have some free time because the only reason i'm making the extra money at dominos is so i can pay car insurance so i can do uber deliveries so once i do that i'll have more free time and quit the driver job at dominos.

Your life is so confusing.

Thats what i'm still trying to figure out.
It's not hard to figure out, or to do. You just do it.

I worked 100 hours a week for 2 years straight. Your body will adjust. Even these days a 12 hour shift is a breeze to me. Years later

So i've been interested in becoming a cop to help people, to stop terrorist, and those gangsters and hoodlums on the streets from bullying people on the streets. I am currently training to be a professional fighter, i'm working at an airport doing security and my sister is trying to get me a second job at a dominos (even though my dad is the owner of that dominos and doesn't want me working their), i'm thinking about going to college after i come back from thailand, i'm going to be their in thailand from jan 2018-march 2018. I told my sister to tell the gm over at that dominos to schedule me weds, fri, sat, and sun (in the mornings because fri i go to my gym for sparring night, and weds and sat and sun i work in the evenings). And one of my co-workers told me that i can become a cop with just 60 credits in college. So i'm thinking about doing it, but how hard is it to follow a fight career while in college, and working 2 jobs, and training in nyc, every fri after the dominos job? I do know that i will have some time to train while i'm in the police force, but i also want to still follow my fight career.

Don't want to stop crooked cops too?

Back