World Bare Knuckle Fighting Federation 1: Fri. Nov. 9, 10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

bas is right at home dealing with fixed bullshit like that, it reminds him of the pancrase days

I'm still not sure what I just watched in that last fight.

Really bad performance by Baroni but it’s like people here haven’t watched any of his fights in the past decade. Yes, he is that easy to KO.

I hope they don't do this again, this was nothing like Tony Lopez and Joey Beltran. This was real human cockfighting involving a lot of serious mismatches
KindWaterloggedEsok-size_restricted.gif

This is what happens when very washed up fighters fight each other.

Its a mix of embarrassment, cringe and pity for the viewer.

Tonight we all watched a train wreck just to see it happen.

We should all be ashamed.

Lol. It was fucked up but I'll still watch BS like this.

The worst was Johnny. That dude thought he still had hands.

giphy.gif

This was one of the greatest combat sports cards in Wyoming history.

It seemed pretty obvious that Baroni was afraid to engage because he had not seriously trained and fought regularly for so long. That is why he clinched up reflexively instead of throwing.

Has Wyoming ever had a combat sports card before?
BKFC 1 was in Wyoming and was also a great card.

The first UFC event I ever watched took place in Wyoming, UFC 6, where Tank Abbott damn near killed a man.

Hendricks is lucky Ward pulled out. Ward would have put him in the hospital for sure.

And Baroni has a better of an excuse? lol Leben looked amazing at the weigh-ins. Certainly looked smaller than Baroni but his diet and exercise is way better now. Not sure how well he will take a shot but I'm sure he feels better now than he did 10 years ago. I hope he knocks this clown out.

Also, were you only watching the card for Ward? That's kinda weird. Hendricks alone should be enough and the guy he is fighting is no slouch and has like 40+ MMA fights. If someone gets slept its a good fight for sure lol.

I wanted to I see Ward/Hendricks, and I thought Hendricks would get an easy W on such short notice. Also Leben is one of my favorite fighters from his genration of MMA, but he had a serious heart condition and i don’t want to see it be triggered again by fighting at his age.

Back