Worse acting than Aljo

Should have just gone by the scorecards with a deduction for markos giving her the win, same shit different name but a decision is far better career wise than a DQ.

A legit illegal strike KO.

She seems legitimately fucked up, but that kick didn't look hard whatsoever... very questionable

Nah, her eyes are glass

Aljo looked like a bad sitcom take

Idk her asking if she lost the fight and the fact she was winning makes me suss to it being acting.

this. I don't know why she would act when she was fucking randa up hard

Her head snapped back very aggressively. Hard to fake that. She was asking the doctors if she got knocked out as well

but why would she be acting when she was dominating randa?
You can literally see her pretend to go to sleep. You're all idiots

What Is this like 5 times in the last few months?

Jon Jones the GOAT at it
AlarmingSolidDoctorfish-small.gif

161790225789843684.png

Last edited:
It sure was an illegal shot. But there was just a pure acting on her parts.. and a bad one..

I'm not so sure. Getting rocked like that is not necessarily going to produce the same reaction in every person.

Looked like more of a pushing kick to me. They should let her win, but require the ref to finish the KO. That would stop all this acting.

Yeah I was kinda half watching /doing something more important /surf my phone and looked up and thought “ wtf ?! Really ?! Looks like acting .”

You can literally see her pretend to go to sleep. You're all idiots
Hahaha saying it was questionable makes me an idiot? Felder and Bisping had the correct reaction, it looked fake, but it's tough to be 100% positive she was acting

Back